Cudos to you Fallout fans! You can comment your Fallout 3 and New Vegas DLC rankings here.
Fallout 3 and New Vegas DLC Ranked by Fans
36 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 27 previous comments
- because that's going to be on Fallout 4. Duuuh.May 25, 2015
- although I agree with you on the story, the gameplay just wasn't there, there was only one enemy type through the whole thing, and the radios, toxic clouds, and constant traps were just irritating.May 25, 2015
- Anchorage Lonesome Road Old World Blues Broken Steel Mothership Zeta Honest Hearts Point Lookout then the pit and finally the new good awful terrible dead moneyMay 25, 2015
- Dead ninety it's so underratedMay 26, 2015
- I really enjoyed the atmosphere, but I just didn't find the gameplay fun. Fighting the same enemy and constantly having to search everything and everywhere was dullMay 26, 2015
- but it's just my opinion, i still enjoyed it, just not as much as the othersMay 26, 2015
Add a comment...