Let's Talk About Fallout 4's Trailer
36 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I saw Boston and I saw DC, I'm hopefull for a giant map.Jun 3, 2015
- I am very impressed with the graphic engine they seem to be using, some of those shots were in game ones I think, and I like that its alot more detailed, and you, you know, have a voice...Jun 3, 2015
- Im thinking: there may be parts of missions or parts of map that trigger flash backs to before the bombs drop.(fallout 3 pulled that off pretty well in the dunwich building and a few others places I cant remember the name of)
The dog may be a companion from the start, not one you find.(probably still optional to follow you)
Also the power armour looks customizable or atleast like your character is trying to build one, maby to get back at the brother hood for something? I duno.
Also the part where you see the power armoured guy taking off in the vertibird theres a sign/flag that says RR could be a faction in the game or just a sign.
also its confirmed nuka cola trucks are back! WoooooJun 3, 2015
- I must have thisJun 3, 2015
- This was a trailer. Even in game footage would go through post processing. It's very unlikely that is representative of the actual graphics. Not saying they wont be good, just that you can't judge from a trailer.Jun 3, 2015
- Hope it is. Like fallout 3 they actually show game play in the trailer. So we can only hope!Jun 3, 2015
- I saw Boston (statue of Paul Revere) and the Vault Dweller's tunic says it is from Vault 111, both of which imply East Coast.Jun 3, 2015
- Great I love starting out inside a vault i hope they do the baby steps mission in the same way as fallout 3 I adored that missionJun 4, 2015
Add a comment...