Lil Wayne is trending now? Dude, he isn't even partially talented! "Oooooh, I can rhyme to music. I can't play instruments, but I call myself a musician." If you can't actually make music without using a computer program, you are NOT a musician. You're a poser. Lil Jackass is more like it.
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Wayne is a fresh talented artist
He rhymes to music
He use intelligent Metaphors in his rhymes
His swag is clean and he has his own clothing line
And he plays the GuitarMay 26, 2012
- Don't confuse musician with entertainer.May 26, 2012
- His swag is clean??? Swag is for children, class is for men. Also, if you're gonna try to make a decent argument, use proper grammar please. There's nothing worse than a rap fan who doesn't know how to speak correctly.May 26, 2012
- I dislike little wayne's music. That is all I have to contribute to this argument.May 26, 2012
- Google's trends show the intelligence of this country. At any given time, there's some no-talent hack trending for no good reason... Lil Wayne, Kim Crapdashian, Snookie, Bieber, etc. It's sickening what people consider talent nowadays. As for bitching about grammar, it's the same thing. Stupid-ass children nowadays have to abbreviate everything or make up new words. It's so damn lazy and makes them look so freaking stupid. It's not all I have to bitch about, but at the time, it was the easiest thing to bitch about. I feel sorry for children of this generation if they think that people like Lil Wayne are true talents in the music industry.May 26, 2012
- jesus, i thought people were taking life to seriously there for a second.
oh wait.......Oct 26, 2012