Works at Church of Dudeism (Chicago Chapter)
Attends Dudeist Seminary
Add a comment...
Add a comment...
OMG... I just made the mistake of going to the official Peeps website and looking at the candy they had for sale. Even worse is that it's not outrageously expensive. If I had money to throw around, this would be bad LOL
Add a comment...
Add a comment...
Don't test my resolve in any matter. My beliefs are my own and they can't be swayed.
The More You Know ♒♒♒♒♒★
Let me start off by saying that I post what I want... offensive or not... and don't care if anyone likes it or not. I'm not here to "cater" to the sheeple who believe in political correctness and tolerating anyone and everyone. Okay... now that that's been said...I am a pretty simple person to understand, yet I'm complicated to know. That's the best way I can describe myself.
I spend most of my time with drawing, music, anime, and the Sims. See? Simple. Also, I like to post many Family Guy clips... 99.9% of them are uncensored aka much funnier. Also... Bacon.
If you want to find certain posts of mine quicker, here are some common hashtags I use:
I'm big on quotes I come across too, so I left some below since there's no place for quotes here.
- We are taught never to shed tears. For, to shed tears, means that the body has been defeated by emotion. And to us, that simple act of crying, only proves without question, that the existence of emotion is nothing but a burden.
- A failure establishes only this-- that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.
- It is better to be feared than loved; for when people fear you, they will do all in their power to gain your favor and seek your advice; but when they love you and sing the praises of your benevolence, they will use you and manipulate you for their own ends.
- A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.
- He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder.
- Why does any of it matter? I can't take it anymore. You've gotta try the inhale that makes the exhale so much better.
- There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.
- Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t remember having such a useless thing in the first place.
I am an officially AND legally ordained Dudeist priest/reverend and I created the Grumpy Cat/Tardar Sauce version of Nyan Cat and made it to #8 on the G+ trending list.
- Dudeist Seminary1979 - present
Free-lance Dudeist Priest and Graphic Designer
- Church of Dudeism (Chicago Chapter)Founder/Reverend, 2010 - present
- Dudeist DesignsDudely Graphic Designer/Owner, 2013 - 2014http://www.zazzle.com/dudeist_designs
- Family Guy GIF and Meme DistributionHead Distribution Agent, 2012 - 2013
In a relationship
Reverend Vash Crowley or the Rev if you're into the whole brevity thing, ████
I went here for dinner before going across the street for a concert. We didn't have a lot of time before the show and I was worried that we would be late going to a sit-down place rather than a quick stop for fast food. I mentioned to the waitress that we were going to a show across the street and surprisingly, she made sure that we got our orders in and received in a reasonable amount of time so we weren't late. The food was decent too. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and it was done exactly how I wanted it. I'd definitely eat here again and recommend it to friends.
I went here for dinner before going across the street for a concert. We didn't have a lot of time before the show and I was worried that we would be late going to a sit-down place rather than a quick stop for fast food. I mentioned to the waitress that we were going to a show across the street and surprisingly, she made sure that we got our orders in and received in a reasonable amount of time so we weren't late. The food was decent too. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and it was done exactly how I wanted it. I'd definitely eat here again and recommend it to friends.• • •
Food: Very goodDecor: Very goodService: Very good
Public - a year ago
reviewed a year ago