It's 2014 and it seems obvious, but across laptops, tablets and mobile devices, a website is one of the first places people go to find information about a business. But amazingly, our research shows that 55% of small businesses still don't have one.
So as we explore ways to help small businesses succeed online (through tools like Google My Business [http://goo.gl/Ajvbn5] ), we thought it made sense to look more closely at the starting point of every business’s online presence - a website. And that starts with a domain name.
We’re beginning to invite a small number of people to kick the tires on Google Domains [http://goo.gl/pHvjoO], a domain registration service we’re in the process of building. Businesses will be able to search, find, purchase and transfer the best domain for their business - whether it’s .com, .biz, .org, or any of the wide range of new domains that are being released to the Web.
Google Domains isn’t fully-featured yet, but we’re giving a small group of people the ability to buy and transfer domains through it and send feedback on their experience. (You currently need an invitation code to do so, sorry!) We want input on all the ways we can help make finding, buying, transferring and managing a domain a simple and transparent experience. We also want to make sure our customer support and infrastructure works flawlessly, and that we have the right additional services (like mobile website creation tools and hosting services from a range of providers, as well as domain management support). We're working with some of the top website building providers like , , , and to help make that happen.
While we’re still building out all of the features, our goal is to make Google Domains more widely available soon. You can check out the first cut of what we’re working on at www.google.com/domains.
- DigitalSEOCEO, 2007 - present
- Agente Autorizado Claro EmpresasCEO, 2004 - 2007
- Virtual CelularCEO, 1997 - 2004
Consultor de Marketing Digital & Produtividade Pessoal , que deseja ajudar micro e pequenas empresas a melhorar seu faturamento e serviços por meio de estratégias de comunicação, ferramentas e infra estrutura que aproximam e melhoram o relacionamento com o consumidor. CEO da DigitalSEO - Marketing Digital
- Escola Superior de Design Digital - InfnetMarketing Digital, 2007 - 2007O profissional de Marketing Digital formado no Instituto Infnet é capaz de desenvolver um planejamento de Marketing Digital utilizando as melhores estratégias, ações, veículos e ferramentas. Ele domina os processos e etapas de planejamento em uma estratégia de Marketing Digital e as peculiaridades da mídia online, incluindo importantes questões sobre novas mídias, links patrocinados, mídias sociais e métricas de retorno do investimento. Além disso, aprende a colocar o plano de marketing em prática, através de cases exclusivos, desenvolvidos em sala.
- Escola Superior de Design Digital - InfnetWebDesign, 2008 - 2008
Google for Entrepreneurs – Google for Entrepreneurs
You have an idea. Make it happen. Discover local programs and online resources to launch and scale your business. Stay updated with Google+.