- LBi SoftwareSoftware Architect, 2009 - present
- NYC ComptrollerWebmaster, 1999 - 2004
- Stony Brook UniversityWeb Developer
- WebHostPlusSystem Administrator
- Armenian ReporterWeb Developer
- Bear StearnsSoftware Engineer
I'm fluent in Russian and English, because I was born in the Soviet republic of Ukraine and emigrated to the US in my early teens.
I'm into programming (mostly web development), reading (mostly sci-fi), skiing, (regular & table) tennis, photography, swimming, et cetera.
- State University of New York at Stony BrookComputer Science, 2004 - 2009
- Herbert H. Lehman High School1998 - 2000
- P.S. 181 (Bronx)1997 - 1998
- St. Theresa (Bronx)1995 - 1997
- NYC College of TechnologyComputer Science, 2003 - 2004
War on Christmas - S#@t's Getting Weird Edition - Black Santa
Fox News debates Santa Claus's ethnic background, and Jessica Williams concludes that Santa Claus could not possibly be black.
Study: Weather Change Can Trigger Throbbing Headaches
Most people who are prone to headaches or migraines suspect that certain things, such as red wine or strong perfume, can trigger their head
Why is there no Android app for Amazon Instant Video?
Consumers have a rich selection of services for TV and movie content: iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, and I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting. Som
Moon Landing Faked!!! — Why People Believe in Conspiracy Theories: Scien...
New psychological research helps explain why some see intricate government conspiracies behind events like 9/11 or the Boston bombing
Senator Lindsey Graham Says Suspend the Constitution For Boston Marathon...
(Photo copyed from Wikipedia). (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Why is it that those who spend an inordinate amount of time professing their dedica
3 Things You Should Never Do for Your Kids | Parenting | Moms | MyDailym...
When it comes to children, they can be quite persuasive in getting what they want and when they want it. Once you look into their angelic ey