Namasthe! It is a fine cassette showing Gho Pooja done by Sringeri Jagadhguru!...The uchchaaran of Gho Suuktham by the Vedhaa Pundits is so soothing and I used to hear this cassette very often. I prostrate humbly to the Veda Pundits of this cassette for their great rendering! In this connection I would like to share something. When I compared with the original Suukthaa I find two or three words missing in the middle in two places in this rendering and in one place even a whole sentence is missing. I consulted my Vedhaa Guru also for clarification. He also concurred with me. This mistake could have occured while recording. As such, kindly check up and correct those places in the cassette because there would be lakhs and lakhs of devotees of Jagadhguru and also of Gho Maatha watching this video and they must be guided properly.
If I am wrong kindly point out so that I can correct myself.
V Mahadeva Sarma
- VGS Welfare TrustSecretary, 2010 - presentIt is non-profit service oriented organisation.
- Soft Skills TrainerSoft Skills Trainer, 2009 - 2011Have the experience of taking classes on 'Soft Skills' to the Postal Assistant Trainees in the Department of Posts from 2009 to 2010 as a Free'lancer.
- Department of Posts, Government of IndiaPostmaster Retired, 1972 - 2009Supervisory post in the Department of Posts.
044 - 24714075, Cell: 98408 85854
Old No 3/2 New No 11, Pillaiyar Koil Street, (Jaffarkhanpet Main Road), ' Vasanth Apartments', 'Shubhakara', T2, Jaffarkhanpet, Chennai 600083, Tamilnadu, India.
Cell: 98408 85854, 044 - 24714075
Same as above.
- Nitro Nation
- Samskritasri7th level- Patamala 7, 2013 - 2013Passed 7th level - Patamala course of Samskrit Education Society, Chennai - 600028. Also passed 2nd level exam 'Abhhigna' of Chithoor Samskrutha Pracharani Sabha, AP.
- Bsc Chemistry from Annamalai UniversityChemistry, 1967 - 1971
- Board High School, Parangipettai, Cuddalore District, Tamilnadu, IndiaDiversified Course Viz.Engineering Section., 1961 - 1967
- Hindi Praveen Poorvardh of Dakshin Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha, ChennaiHindi, 1962 - 1974
Sanskrit, taught well, can be as rewarding as economics
There was a time when I used to believe like Diogenes the Cynic that I was a citizen of the world, and I used to strut about feeling that on
Why was APJ Abdul Kalam called 'Missile Man of India'? Blog by Vivek Kumar
Why was APJ Abdul Kalam called Missile Man of India by Vivek Kumar - I remember I was in college when I first heard about Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
On Facebook, President APJ Abdul Kalam's Aide Recalls His Last Day
This was posted on Facebook at 4 am by the former President's aide, Srijan Pal Singh.
Arodum Mannil Engum - Pazhani (பழனி) - Lyrics, Paadal, Paattu Varigal, M...
Movie:Pazhani, Year:1965, Music Director:T K Ramamoorthy, Tracks:Annachi Vetti, Annan Ennada Thambi Ennada, Arodum Mannil Engum, Ithayam Iru
Samskrit Benefit 4: Your True Friend Through Your Journey
. This benefit is about one's personal exploration as a human being, or one's spiritual journey. 4.1 Two thoughts for pondering to begin wit
Indian Technology for the Modern Times | संस्कृतभारती Samskrita Bharati ...
Samskrita Bharati India - Revive a Language, Rejuvenate a Culture, Rebuild a Nation, Revolutionize the World!
Samskrit Benefit 7: Samskrit is Timeless Source of Human Values
7.1 Traits of Indian Culture Indian culture is marked with two outstanding traits - Human values - Continuity of Traditions Samskrit literat