- Annamalai University and Passed Bsc Chemistry1967 - 1971
- Samskrit Education Society, R A Puram, Chennai - 600028.Samskrutham, 2013 - 2013Passed 7th level - Patamala course of Samskrit Education Society, Chennai - 600028. Also passed 2nd level exam 'Abhigna' of Chithoor Samskrutha Pracharani Sabha, AP.
- Board High School, ParangipettaiDiversified Course, 1961 - 1967School Topper in SSLC Exam.
- Dakshin Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha, ChennaiHindi, 1963 - 1974Hindi Poorvardh Exam.
- VGS Welfare TrustSecretary, 2010 - presentIt is Non-Profit service oriented Organisation.
- Soft Skills Trainer2009 - 2011Have the experience of taking classes on 'Soft Skills' to the Postal Assistant Trainees in the Department of Posts from 2009 to 2010 as a Free'lancer.
- Department of Posts, Government of IndiaPostmaster Retired, 1972 - 2009Supervisory post in the Department of Posts.
044 - 24714075, Cell: 98408 85854
11, Pillaiyar Koil Street, (Jaffarkhanpet Main Road), ' Vasanth Apartments', 'Shubhakara', T2, Jaffarkhanpet, Chennai 600083, Tamilnadu, India.
Cell: 98408 85854, 044 - 24714075
Same as above.
Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's
Quantum Physics came from the Vedas: Schrödinger, Einstein and Tesla were all Vedantists.
The best way to deal with stress, according to a 69-year-old monk who sc...
Matthieu Ricard, a 69-year-old Tibetan Buddhist monk, has been called the "world's happiest man...
செம்பரம்பாக்கம் வெள்ளத்துக்கு ஜெயலலிதா அரசு காரணமில்லையா? - குவியும் ஆதா...
சென்னையின் ‘தாய்மடி’ செம்பரம்பாக்கம் ஏரி. தலைநகரின் தண்ணீர் தாகத்தில், 40 சதவீதத்தை தணிப்பது செம்பரம்பாக்கம்தான். சென்னைவாசிகளால் பாசத்தோடு
10 Secrets About Your Metabolism That Can Help You Lose Weight!
Apart from eating a proper diet, boosting your metabolic rate is the key to healthy weight loss. And in this article, you'll find 10 ways to
Madrassa teaches Sanskrit, Arabic to Hindu, Muslim students; inculcates ...
Located in the outskirts of Agra city, Moin ul Islam madrassa is the only Islamic educational institution in the country, where the girls an
Sanskrit, taught well, can be as rewarding as economics
There was a time when I used to believe like Diogenes the Cynic that I was a citizen of the world, and I used to strut about feeling that on