Top line summary from George Osborne's #Budget2015 announcement:
- Personal tax-free allowance to increase from £10,800 in 2016 and £11,000 in 2017
- 5m pensioners will have access to their annuities to decide whether they want to cash in or keep it invested
- A fully flexible ISA, allowing savers to freely put money in and out.
- Brand new Help to Buy ISA for first-time buyers, for every £200 they save, the Government will add £50
- A new personal savings allowance, and from April the first £1,000 of the interest you earned on savings will be completely tax-free
A lot of new and exciting changes - several that may need advice. To speak to an adviser, search for your nearest one on our site! http://bit.ly/1Bw5DZh