Did he just say his name is Microsoft?
By: Keely Flaherty
1. Did I accidentally put on Saving Private Ryan?
2. Oh nope, there's Martin Freeman.
3. I like that minimalist apartment — oh, he's depressed.
4. A blog? There's going to be blogging?
5. #BilboBlog! Maybe I'll make that Tumblr…
6. Is that Tumblr taken?
7. NOPE, MINE.
8. No one could dry-swallow a pill that big.
9. Where's Sherlock?
10. My, people die quickly in this show.
11. How can you send a mass text that big? I think the limit is 10 numbers.
12. I hate mass texts, so many responses — wow, that guy looks like British Bruce Willis.
13. Mike Stamford's tie looks like a pack of Fruit Stripe gum.
14. WHERE IS SHERLOCK?
15. Oh, that must be Sherlock.
16. Good Lord, he's a dick.
17. Why is he such a dick?
18. How did he know John was a soldier — how does, what?
19. FRUIT STRIPE TIE.
20. What, he — wait, how did he — John's brother is an alcoholic — wait — riding crop.
21. Yep. That's Sherlock.
22. I think I'm in love.
23. But he's such a dick.
24. But I love him.
25. Do I have daddy issues?
26. Maybe I should go to therapy.
27. Or start a blog? I'm registering BilboBlog now.
28. That longhorn skull is wearing headphones.
29. Did he just liken murders to Christmas? (I love him so much)
30. I need to move to London.
31. I could totally find a job in London.
32. I wish my life was set to this music score.
33. OH SHIT, DID JOHN JUST CALL SHERLOCK AN AMATEUR?
34. Ok, so this is how — how he knows all that stuff about people — I, wow.
35. That. Was. Amazing.
36. My mind is exploding.
37. My mind has exploded.
38. Haha, Harriet.
39. He might legit be a psychopath. (I love him so much.)
40. "SCRUBBED YOUR FLOOR." Drop that mic.
41. That is one seriously color-coordinated corpse.
42. Anderson looks like Snape's fraternal twin.
43. Wait, can you actually call a pay phone? I should Google that.
44. Oh, you can.
45. This is like that movie about the phone booth, what was it called? I should Google that.
46. Oh, Phone Booth.
47. Is that hot chick live-tweeting this car ride?
48. Sherlock's arch enemy, this must be Moriarty.
49. No one twirls an umbrella that sinisterly unless he's Moriarty, this is 100% Moriarty.
50. Oof, Sherlock, I have never seen anyone put a scarf on so flawlessly.
51. OH, TO BE THAT SCARF.
52. Wait, is Sherlock gay?
53. He does know how to wear a scarf.
54. OH, TO BE THAT SCARF.
55. How does Sherlock make money?
56. OH MY GOD IT'S A CAB DRIVER.
57. IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.
58. What a homely serial killer.
59. Do not get in the cab.
60. Call the police, they're right upstairs.
61. OH, COME ON.
62. Sherlock's skin is flawless.
63. Sherlock's cheekbones are flawless.
64. I should pay closer attention to the plot
65. MORIARTY. CALLED IT.
66. Did he just say his name is Microsoft?
67. Alright, fine, didn't exactly call it.
68. Never has there ever been a more perfect slow-mo exit.
69. This must be what finding religion feels like.
70. I officially have a new religion. Onto the next episode!
71. THERE ARE ONLY THREE EPISODES PER SEASON?!
72. I have to pace myself. I'll wait until tomorrow to watch the next one.
73. Yep, tomorrow.
74. Just gonna go do something else now.
75. Nope, "Blind Banker," here we go.
The process to create virtual interface has been changed in RHEL/CentOS 7. Here is the process to easily assign multiple virtual ip addresses to a single interface. Step 1: Check your current network interfaces: ~$ ip addr show In my case it was ens160 as t...
Today Nikon announced its latest upper mid-range DSLR, the D7200. The company has improved the AF system, increased the buffer size and added Wifi with NFC. Other enhancements include the faster EXPEED 4 processor, 9-frame AEB, a 50p / 60p video option (albeit only when filming in the 1.3x crop mode), timelapse shooting with exposure smoothing, slightly extended battery life, and a flat picture control profile. They're nice updates over its predecessor, but the D7200 enters a more aggressive market than the D7100 with some highly compelling alternatives, whether traditional DSLRs from Canon or mirrorless options from pretty much every major player. Find out all about this new DSLR, what it's up against and my first impressions at the link below!
The Shah Jahan Mosque is located in Thatta, Sindh province, Pakistan. It was built during the reign of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
The mosque was built in 1647, during the reign of Mughal King Shah Jahan, as a gift to the people of Sindh for their hospitality. It has been on the tentative UNESCO World Heritage list since 1993.
The mosque is built with red bricks with blue coloured glaze tiles probably imported from the town of Haala, Sindh. It has a total of 93 domes.
It was built keeping acoustics in mind. A person speaking on one end of the dome can be heard from the other end when the speech exceeds 100 decibels.
- Primatics FinancialSystem Administrator, 2014 - present
- Primatics FinancialSystem Engineer, 2013 - 2014
- Etilize Pvt. Ltd. (A GfK Product Data Company)System & Network Administrator, 2011 - 2013
- Sybrid Pvt. Ltd.System Engineer, 2010 - 2010
- PTCLIT Coordinator, 2008 - 2010
- Global Exhibitions & MarketingNetwork Administrator, 2007 - 2007
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah UniversityInformation Systems, 2010 - present
- University of KarachiCommerce, 2008 - 2010
- S.M. Science CollegePre-Engineering, 2004 - 2006
New Artificial Lighting Tricks Human Brain into Seeing Sunlight
Access to natural daylight has long been one of the biggest limiting factors in building design - some solutions involve reflecting real day
This is how a gang of incredibly patient hackers stole up to $1 billion ...
The hackers used old tricks to steal millions.
The Company Apple Fears Most Just Released A Huge New Phone
The Xiaomi Mi Note is posed to seriously challenge Apple in Eastern markets.
We Identify the Worst Technologies of 2014 | MIT Technology Review
What do the latest technologies to flop, fizzle, and flame out tell us about innovation?
Over 125 million mobile phone users in Pakistan may lose connections
Telecom operators expressed inability to re-verify their subscribers within 28-day deadline
A Hacker Says He Can Recreate Fingerprints From Photographs
A speaker at a yearly hacking conference in...
Comet lander Philae has entered sleep mode, and may never wake up again ...
Sadly, even space agencies with budgets of tens of billions of dollars are not immune to the pathetically lacking longevity of batteries. Th
Philae Lands on a Comet After 10-Year, 4-Billion-Mile Chase
On Nov. 12, Rosetta and its lander, Philae, will try to make history.
Antares rocket explodes during launch | ExtremeTech
Last night, an Antares rocket exploded 14 seconds after launch. The Antares, developed by US company Orbital Sciences, was meant to carry ar
Snapchat leaked pics came from Snapsaved.com, says researcher
Analysis of file metadata estimates that more than 90,000 photos and videos dating back to October 2013 were stolen from a third-party Snapc