- Mohammad Ali Jinnah UniversityInformation Systems, 2010 - present
- University of KarachiCommerce, 2008 - 2010
- S.M. Science CollegePre-Engineering, 2004 - 2006
- Wings on Fire
- Traffic Racer
- Color Switch
- Need for Speed No Limits
- Primatics FinancialSystem Administrator, 2014 - present
- Primatics FinancialSystem Engineer, 2013 - 2014
- Etilize Pvt. Ltd. (A GfK Product Data Company)System & Network Administrator, 2011 - 2013
- Sybrid Pvt. Ltd.System Engineer, 2010 - 2010
- PTCLIT Coordinator, 2008 - 2010
- Global Exhibitions & MarketingNetwork Administrator, 2007 - 2007
New Artificial Lighting Tricks Human Brain into Seeing Sunlight
Access to natural daylight has long been one of the biggest limiting factors in building design - some solutions involve reflecting real day
This is how a gang of incredibly patient hackers stole up to $1 billion ...
The hackers used old tricks to steal millions.
The Company Apple Fears Most Just Released A Huge New Phone
The Xiaomi Mi Note is posed to seriously challenge Apple in Eastern markets.
We Identify the Worst Technologies of 2014 | MIT Technology Review
What do the latest technologies to flop, fizzle, and flame out tell us about innovation?
Over 125 million mobile phone users in Pakistan may lose connections
Telecom operators expressed inability to re-verify their subscribers within 28-day deadline
A Hacker Says He Can Recreate Fingerprints From Photographs
A speaker at a yearly hacking conference in...
Comet lander Philae has entered sleep mode, and may never wake up again ...
Sadly, even space agencies with budgets of tens of billions of dollars are not immune to the pathetically lacking longevity of batteries. Th
Philae Lands on a Comet After 10-Year, 4-Billion-Mile Chase
On Nov. 12, Rosetta and its lander, Philae, will try to make history.