OK, for those of you who have upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04, what is your favorite new feature that you have noticed? Let us know, and importantly, post on your wall what your favorite new feature is to help spread the word about Ubuntu and bringing a Free Software platform to everyone!
298 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 178 previous comments
- All apps working better and faster but what pleasantly surprised me(although i preffer to check for linux equivallent first)is Wine working flawlessly,supporting Greek characters this time and making your fave Windows app totally intergrated on Ubuntu,desktop icon included!Guys,you're evolving quickly!(and that's so not hapenning with Microsoft)!May 14, 2012
- Have installed Ubuntu 12.04 on my X220. Always the same problems.
1 - Unstable wireless connection. Once you lose your Wifi connection, there's no chance to reestablish it. You have to reboot your PC or ... your Router.
2 - Always get the lowest brightness after each boot. Fortunately this time the Fn key works, then you have to turn up the brightness yourself. Same thing in Windows when the Windows 7 's logo appears, but when I get into the login screen, the brightness gets back to normal.May 15, 2012
- May 18, 2012
- Hello Florin, in my Device Manager in Windows, I have an Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205. But thank you for your clue,May 21, 2012
- It doesn't fill my screen. Its pretty annoying. Is there a fix for this?Sep 10, 2012
- umm try ask somebodyOct 28, 2015