View 3 previous comments
- What makes you say that,?Feb 20, 2013
- Think their outlook will change,?Feb 20, 2013
- That's an interesting way to look at it,. Thanks for sharing!Feb 20, 2013
- I saw a documentary a couple of years ago. They took various CEOs of large companies and tested their computer literacy. Guess what? They are computer illiterate. As they explained it themselves, their job is to make sure that the company is on the right track. Their days are filled with meetings, not spreadsheets.Feb 20, 2013
- technologically unconscious lolFeb 23, 2013
- Ppl that don't embrace tech advances always think it will go "back to the old days" like ppl that complain about gas prices compared to a decade back, but don't complain that minimum wage rose.
Snuggies and harlem shake are fads, social networks are social evolution. Grant it, poor evolution, but still is.Feb 23, 2013