"one fire per at least 6,333 cars, compared to the rate for gasoline vehicles of one fire per 1,350 cars"
"more than four and a half times more likely to experience a fire in a gasoline car than a Model S!"
- State University of New York at OswegoMajors in Finance & Business Administration, Minor in International Business, 2007 - 2011
- Administrators for International Programs - Languages Institute (Valencia, Spain)Spanish Language, Marketing, Economics, Art, & History, 2008
- Southern Cayuga High School2003 - 2007
- iPROMOTEuStaff Accountant, 2012 - present
- iPROMOTEuInvoicing Coordinator, 2012 - 2012
- CFA InstituteCFA Candidate, 2011 - 2012
- Manning & NapierResearch Administrative Assistant, 2012 - 2012
- Dj Ty'd UpSelf-Employed Disk Jockey, 2008 - 2011
- ServiceCEOIntern of the CEO, 2010 - 2010
- Pathfinder Dining HallVarious Positions, 2009 - 2009
- CargillPackage Operator, 2008 - 2008
- Pumpkin Hill BistroLine Chef, 2007 - 2008
First-Ever Supercharged Tesla Model S Coast-to-Coast Road Trip is Complete
John and Jill have done it: completed a cross-country free Supercharger trip in a Tesla Model S. History has been made. More than 3600 miles
Massachusetts Awards 20 Grants to Cities for Plug-In Vehicle and Electri...
We'll surely miss the announcements made by some of these cities as the plug-ins are purchased, so we figured we'd sum up what's going on in
The Real Reason Why Dealer Associations Continue to Battle Tesla Motors ...
Sure, Tesla has won some battles of note (and lost some too), but Tesla has shown that whether or not it can legally sell in a state is basi
Tesla Motors Accuses Reuters of Poor Journalism in Reporting Model S Gar...
“A fire department in Southern California said a garage fire may have been caused by an overheated charging system in a Tesla Model S sedan.
Simple Insights: Tipping in America. How Does Your State Stack Up? | Simple
Thank you for signing up for an invitation to Simple! We appreciate your interest and we're working hard to get you aboard as soon as possib
Government requests for user information double over three years
Over the past three years, we've continued to add more details to the report, and we're doing so again today. We're including additional inf
In 20 Years, We’re All Going To Realize This Apple Ad Is Nuts
“This is it. This is what matters. The experience of a product.”These are the opening words of Apple’s heartstring-tugging "Designed In Cali