- State University of New York at OswegoMajors in Finance & Business Administration, Minor in International Business, 2007 - 2011
- Administrators for International Programs - Languages Institute (Valencia, Spain)Spanish Language, Marketing, Economics, Art, & History, 2008
- Southern Cayuga High School2003 - 2007
- JDJ Family Office ServicesBookkeeper, 2014 - present
- Rothstein KassBookkeeper, 2014 - 2014Company was acquired shortly after hire
- iPROMOTEuStaff Accountant, 2012 - 2014Promoted from Invoicing Coordinator
- CFA InstituteCFA Candidate, 2011 - 2012Passed Level 1 Exam
- ServiceCEOIntern of the CEO, 2010 - 2010
Electric Car Sales In France Grow Despite Worst November Since 40 Years
New car sales in France are lagging (135,000 registrations of passenger cars in November), but electric cars scored another month of growth.
First-Ever Supercharged Tesla Model S Coast-to-Coast Road Trip is Complete
John and Jill have done it: completed a cross-country free Supercharger trip in a Tesla Model S. History has been made. More than 3600 miles
Massachusetts Awards 20 Grants to Cities for Plug-In Vehicle and Electri...
We'll surely miss the announcements made by some of these cities as the plug-ins are purchased, so we figured we'd sum up what's going on in
The Real Reason Why Dealer Associations Continue to Battle Tesla Motors ...
Sure, Tesla has won some battles of note (and lost some too), but Tesla has shown that whether or not it can legally sell in a state is basi
Tesla Motors Accuses Reuters of Poor Journalism in Reporting Model S Gar...
“A fire department in Southern California said a garage fire may have been caused by an overheated charging system in a Tesla Model S sedan.
Simple Insights: Tipping in America. How Does Your State Stack Up? | Simple
Thank you for signing up for an invitation to Simple! We appreciate your interest and we're working hard to get you aboard as soon as possib