- San Francisco State UniversityBusiness Admin, 6
- European Business School London2 - 2
· Grew an ecommerce company from 200K to $1M+/ year as Marketing Manager and Webmaster.
· Turned around a wholesale urn company from being in debt to profitable.
· Created first successful mobile app. for funeral services: Funeral Advice.
· Started the first podcast network for funeral professionals.
- Colma EducationCEO, 2014 - present
- Funeral RadioCEO, 2010 - present
- UPD UrnsCEO, 2008 - present
Funeral Planning: Practical Guides & Planning Tools
Practical how-to guides for all aspects of funeral planning. Create funeral plans for yourself and others with our easy-to-use online planne
Building SEO-Focused Pages to Serve Topics & People Rather than Keyw...
With Google getting better and better at recognizing the true relevancy of pages, we can't stay focused on keywords. In today's Whiteboard F
Gary Vaynerchuck: Social Media and Your Funeral Home
Tyler Fraser talks to Gary Vaynerchuck of VaynerMedia and WineLibrary.tv about how a funeral home can use twitter, a blog and innovation to
An Interview With Mike Belsito of eFuneral – Show #03
Tyler Fraser interviews Mike Belsito, co-founder of eFuneral.com, a website that connects clients to funeral homes. Mike explains efuneral’s
Internet: An Extension of Your Funeral Home – Show #02
Tyler Fraser interviews Manual Rivas of AimClear, an online marketing agency that specializes in demographic targeting. They discuss general