Feel so sorry for who ever was riding that motorcycle. oh my!
I didn't see the motorcycle driver, probably already at the hospital in major condition.
Not sure who the driver was next to the auto-maintenance shop. And I could guess that the driver of the van was arrested? Just guessing. The other driver went back to his car (shown on video) with devastated emotions.
Note: I have no clue of the motorcycle driver or the white van driver. But for the visual scene that I observed, I hope the motorcycle person is ok.... It looked really bad accident.
NOTE: I thought I heard that some guy
was showing his penis to a 3 year old
girl. But later on, I find out he was doing
hand motions towards his crotch.
Bing! There he is in the dark.
Let me get him on my dash
I heard him saying that he 'is
autistic' or 'have autism'.
1. We didn't 'threaten to shoot him' and
2. 'He is coming towards my truck, so I am backing
3. I turned off my engine because that is the quick fix
of the stuck open throttle that the truck has a
Now I park here until the
polive arrives. We waited
more than an hour wait here.
Some times the
camera turns off. So I
need to push record
again if I notice it.
What did that guy do to you? She is making up stories :) "He kicked me". Haha.
Here comes mommy. Yup it actually is
30 minutes later... Finally mommy comes out to
report my truck to 911.
Camera had shut off by itself.
Seattle Police arrived. Talked to them
Police came to us and asked about
'why we threatened to shoot him' and
about 'looks like wanting to run him
But still... It's not right to be
making sexual hand motions
towards your crotch to a little
girl or even anyone.
Unless you are in the WWF
World Wrestling Federation.
Dodge might be a next, just depends if it's a hell cat or a dodge 1500 that will break down like a chevy.
Some audio is removed due to radio copyrights and also due to some adult languages.
- Columbia Basin Job Corps
- Fishdom Deep Dive
My G+ Link: http://gplus.to/MrCambron
That is the link to this profile. I have it here so I can find it easily then copy and paste it to the webs.
My Website: http://www.mrcambron.com
My website contains just a few posts that needs to be out there on the web. Lately as of Feb 2012, I have been getting good amount of activity on my Cisco IOS Quick Reference Cheat Cheat.
My Job Corps Memories:
hahaha looking through my youtube account-
Job Corps Dorm Life was Kickin 07/30/2007:
Education Goals I plan on stepping towards an Associates Degree and continue on to a Bachlers Degree
Career Goals Explore and experience different fields and different information technology fields. Such as Insurance Agent, Computer Technician Service and Repair, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Web Developer, Bicycle Specialist, Landscaping, Delivery, Car and driving reviewer / tester, ... (More to come haha)
- CompTIA A+ IT Technician
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Recent graduate from Columbia Basin Job Corps with 3 months experienced in the trade Facilities Maintenance and 1 year 8 months experienced in the trade Information Technology. Held leadership positions: Room Leader (Dorm) and Crew Chief (Trade).
My experience in the Facilities Maintenance trade.
Learned and worked with instructor and students. I installed appliances such as dish washers, wash machines, dryers. Plumbing: Installed and fixed leaking PVC piping and also installed sinks, faucets, toilets, urinals. Drywall: Prepared, cutting, hanging on ceilings and walls, finishing with tape coat and fill coat, sanding, repairing and patching, estimating materials.
Operated various tools such as impact drivers, framing screw guns, measuring tape, levels, chalk line, hammers, t square, keyhole knife, drywall saw, taping knives, masking tape, paint brushes, paint roller, personal safety equipment, vacuum, sanding sponges, sanding poles, drywall hand sanders.
My experience in the Information Technology trade.
I studied in the office environment with approximately 20 students towards CompTIA A+ and CCNA certification. We enrolled with an online-class hosted at the Cisco Networking Academy and managed by our Job Corps instructor. I completed 350+ hours of work-based learning (Internship) on-campus and at various sites off-campus such as Bulldog Information Technologies and Grant County Courthouse.
I have hands-on experience of PC building, installing, troubleshooting, part replacement, part recommendation, software installing (OS, Drivers, Software), PC cleaning, virus and malware removing, network and network equipment installing/troubleshooting.• Worked with various operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Ubuntu 7.10 / 8.04 / 8.10, Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard.
• Software I have experienced: Microsoft Office Suite 2003/2007, OpenOffice 3, Adobe Photoshop.
• Network equipment I have prepared, setup, installed, managed, troubleshooted: Cisco 1800/2800 Series Routers, Catalyst 2960 Switches, Cisco Linksys Wireless G Access Point, Cisco Linksys Wireless-N Router.
- Cambron Landscaping2014 - presentWant a new driveway for your house? I do asphalt/concrete driveway tear out and can pour in a new driveway to your liking or fill in with gravel. And my dad is good with the plant maintenance such as taking out tree stumps, pruning, planting trees and plants, filling in garden soil and bark. And we can make a nice new walk way for when you step out the door of your house and walk to your car.
- PHPFlare.comPHP Developer, 2012 - 2013PHPFlare was my little start that kind of fell off of Earth right now. So I need to make a SpaceShip to get back into action. I have experience with PHP since version 4.3 was the biggest thing ever. I previously developed near full release frameworks and simple apps like photo galleries. Also tested and fixed bugs and security issues for other small PHP website developers like the old Mafiatic.