But nope. IM good, as in not purchasing it... I thought I was able to attach 2 of my 18v one+ batteries. But it appears I can't.
So nevermind. I get plenty of free gas mowers as scrap. All it needs is a quick fix and I got it running. So... Peace out.
I am skipping voice over. my mac is full, about 9 GB free space.
Final note: I would pick this over pyramid. If they had this in the 6 pack cases.
"He was free,
Free in every way,
Free to behave like
A fool or a machine
_ jean paul sartre"
At $6+ a bottle.. For it being in the discontinued cart. I wanted to ask for a discount at $5.25 but the store was so busy at the moment, i just told the cashier ill buy it.
Apparently he married a girl a few weeks ago that the family don't know much about? if the family even met her or even heard of her... then suddenly he died at the hospital...
I just bought a one+ kit and it has the skinny battery packs. Down different Isles at homedepot, I spotted other tools that use the same battery, like the weedwhacker. Then I seen the lawn mower but it says it is 40v, and the website info says something like compatible with all 40v one+ lithium...
I don't know if I can use my batteries or not. If not then I am not buying another whole kit for a lawn mower when I get free gas mowers all the time.. From my understanding, they have a 40v battery for lawn mower, and my toolkit is 18v.
[I skipped any further edits. my mac is full, about 9 GB free space.]
I been in my Linux days and still don't know how to get viruses on it. Unless I installed wine and let them limewire people borrow my machine.
I never knew Linux had defragment tools. But you sure it needs defrag? Haha. I don't know. In my years, the Linux machine was still a solid fast run even at 99% hdd full of 250GB hdd. Windows will slow down tons at 60% or 90% even if it is defragmented, a trick is to split partitions of system and data. Mac runs ok until it slugs at 15GB free space on any size hdd, I have 500GB hdd and only 9GB free space -- pretty slow right now.
- Columbia Basin Job Corps
My G+ Link: http://gplus.to/MrCambron
That is the link to this profile. I have it here so I can find it easily then copy and paste it to the webs.
My Website: http://www.mrcambron.com
My website contains just a few posts that needs to be out there on the web. Lately as of Feb 2012, I have been getting good amount of activity on my Cisco IOS Quick Reference Cheat Cheat.
My Job Corps Memories:
hahaha looking through my youtube account-
Job Corps Dorm Life was Kickin 07/30/2007:
Education Goals I plan on stepping towards an Associates Degree and continue on to a Bachlers Degree
Career Goals Explore and experience different fields and different information technology fields. Such as Insurance Agent, Computer Technician Service and Repair, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Web Developer, Bicycle Specialist, Landscaping, Delivery, Car and driving reviewer / tester, ... (More to come haha)
- CompTIA A+ IT Technician
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Recent graduate from Columbia Basin Job Corps with 3 months experienced in the trade Facilities Maintenance and 1 year 8 months experienced in the trade Information Technology. Held leadership positions: Room Leader (Dorm) and Crew Chief (Trade).
My experience in the Facilities Maintenance trade.
Learned and worked with instructor and students. I installed appliances such as dish washers, wash machines, dryers. Plumbing: Installed and fixed leaking PVC piping and also installed sinks, faucets, toilets, urinals. Drywall: Prepared, cutting, hanging on ceilings and walls, finishing with tape coat and fill coat, sanding, repairing and patching, estimating materials.
Operated various tools such as impact drivers, framing screw guns, measuring tape, levels, chalk line, hammers, t square, keyhole knife, drywall saw, taping knives, masking tape, paint brushes, paint roller, personal safety equipment, vacuum, sanding sponges, sanding poles, drywall hand sanders.
My experience in the Information Technology trade.
I studied in the office environment with approximately 20 students towards CompTIA A+ and CCNA certification. We enrolled with an online-class hosted at the Cisco Networking Academy and managed by our Job Corps instructor. I completed 350+ hours of work-based learning (Internship) on-campus and at various sites off-campus such as Bulldog Information Technologies and Grant County Courthouse.
I have hands-on experience of PC building, installing, troubleshooting, part replacement, part recommendation, software installing (OS, Drivers, Software), PC cleaning, virus and malware removing, network and network equipment installing/troubleshooting.• Worked with various operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Ubuntu 7.10 / 8.04 / 8.10, Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard.
• Software I have experienced: Microsoft Office Suite 2003/2007, OpenOffice 3, Adobe Photoshop.
• Network equipment I have prepared, setup, installed, managed, troubleshooted: Cisco 1800/2800 Series Routers, Catalyst 2960 Switches, Cisco Linksys Wireless G Access Point, Cisco Linksys Wireless-N Router.
- Cambron Landscaping2014 - presentWant a new driveway for your house? I do asphalt/concrete driveway tear out and can pour in a new driveway to your liking or fill in with gravel. And my dad is good with the plant maintenance such as taking out tree stumps, pruning, planting trees and plants, filling in garden soil and bark. And we can make a nice new walk way for when you step out the door of your house and walk to your car.
- PHPFlare.comPHP Developer, 2012 - 2013PHPFlare was my little start that kind of fell off of Earth right now. So I need to make a SpaceShip to get back into action. I have experience with PHP since version 4.3 was the biggest thing ever. I previously developed near full release frameworks and simple apps like photo galleries. Also tested and fixed bugs and security issues for other small PHP website developers like the old Mafiatic.