- Birmingham Southern1982 - 1983
- Northwestern University1967 - 1969
- University of Central Florida1967 - 1967
- Trudy Phillips Consulting ServicesPremier Business Coach/Mentor, 2000 - presentSmall Business Coach, counseling, workshops planned, workshops presented on Business Planning, Sales Process and Success Closings, Strategic Planning, QuickBooks basic training,
- File Management, LLCPresident, 1984 - 2015Founder and records management consultant
- Rev BirminghamConsultant to small businesses, 2010 - 2013Business coach and workshop coordinator
Social Media Marketing Society - Social Media Examiner
The Social Media Marketing Society (from Social Media Examiner) is a place where marketers can discover the latest social media marketing te
Checklist for Converting from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online : ...
Thinking of making the change from QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise or even Mac to QuickBooks Online? Read this first. I want to say, if
SBA changes contract rules for women-owned firms - Birmingham Business J...
The U.S. Small Business Administration has announced changes to its Women-owned ...
Reality check for the nascent entrepreneur from a pro
Alabama sits almost dead center in the middle of the national rankings for business start-up according to Birmingham Business Alliance resea
Facebook Mobile for Business: What You Need to Know | Social Media Examiner
Social Media Marketing Podcast 001: In this episode Mari Smith talks about Facebook mobile and the opportunities for businesses in today's m
3 New YouTube Changes and What They Mean for Businesses
Are you thinking about doing more with YouTube? In December of 2011, YouTube unveiled their latest design and navigational changes to the