It is a discussion of new ideas and a chance to brainstorm new designs. It is an excellent forum for Show&Tell of your new interesting printed designs.
We try to make this an open discussion. We generally have no agenda in these meetings, to allow for brainstorming. If you want to bring up something that isn't related to the topic declared here, please feel free to do so.
We may also discuss the R&D Forums on http://forums.enablingthefuture.org/ for discussing projects.
If you want an invite, and I didn't invite you, ask for one in the comments. (The invites to watch aren't as important as the invites created when I start the event, so, let me know if you specifically want to join the discussion. It helps if we have circled each other before the event starts.)
I will post a link that should allow you to join the hangout, to the comments, shortly after I have the Hangout started, and will go live after a few participants have joined.
Airesis allows users (communities, teams, school classes, colleagues, etc.) to present ideas, debate on various initiatives, collaborate on proposals, vote on solutions and promote upcoming events or meetings according to the principles of direct democracy: http://bit.ly/AiresisENG
For Dutch, click this link: http://bit.ly/AiresisNL
KeepKey is a bitcoin hardware wallet. When you entrust KeepKey with your money, each and every bitcoin transaction you make must be reviewed and approved via it’s OLED display and confirmation button. It now becomes nearly impossible for virtual attackers like malware or viruses to steal your valuable bitcoins.
- KeepKey works with the bitcoin wallet software on your computer by taking over the management of private key generation, private key storage, and transaction signing.
- KeepKey generates your bitcoin private key using its hardware random number generator combined with randomness provided by your computer.
- Once your private key is generated, you are given the one-time opportunity to write down a backup of your KeepKey in the form of a twelve word recovery sentence.
- Your private key is stored securely on your KeepKey. It never leaves the device. Your KeepKey is PIN protected, which renders it useless if it falls into the wrong hands.
- KeepKey's large display gives clarity to every bitcoin leaving the device. Each transaction must be manually approved using KeepKey's confirmation button.
- If your KeepKey is lost or stolen, you can safely and easily recover your device without compromising its private keys.
Keepkey helps you to Use, Secure and Hold your Bitcoins by Keeping your Private Key colder than in cold storage. So you can always stay cool.
#Bitcoin #Wallet #Gadget
Disclaimer: This post is part of the Pinned Promo Post initiative here in TGPBC. I do not work at KeepKey https://plus.google.com/+AvatarEquis/posts/4CMMi8f6Bob
- Open Loop EnergySoftware Developer, 2012 - presentEmbedded programming. Busybox shell scripting. GPS hacking.
- Crosswalk, Inc.
- Compatible Systems
I play with Yo-Yo's. I've used Linux for nearly 2 decades. I love to ride Cruiser bikes on city streets. I used to ride with the Happy Thursday Cruises in Boulder, and the Happy Wednesday Cruisers in Denver.
- Crossy Road
- Star Wars Uprising
Kingdom Rush | Strategy Games | Play Free Games Online at Armor Games
Providing the internet with the very best in casual gaming.
FXI Cotton Candy is an ARM PC in a USB stick – Computer Chips & Hard...
Nov. 18, 2011 - Next month we see the first release of the Raspberry Pi PC in kit form. The final units will follow in 2012. They aren't th
Ayn Rand and the Sociopathic Society or 'How I Learned to Stop Loving My...
Take any conservative position on a social or economic issue and boil away all the rhetoric and what you are left with is 'I got mine, screw
Win a Nexus 10 with Dolphin - Dolphin BrowserWin a Nexus 10 with Dolphin
Like Dolphin to become a fan and for your chance to win a Nexus 10!Like Dolphin Browser and enter to win a Nexus 10! *** By clicking Submit,
Celebrating teachers who make a difference with Google
For most of us, there's at least one teacher whose name we will never forget—that favorite teacher who made a difference in our education, w
Mythical Kraken-Like Sea Monster Might be Real: Researcher
It was thought that the 45-foot-long Snaggle-toothed ichthyosaur, an air-breathing sea monster larger than a school bus, was the king in the
How to Create Events and Invite Your Google Plus Circles to Them | Bulls...
If you're an event promoter who has started using Google Plus, you're probably wondering how you can create Google Plus events or us
This DARPA-funded robot hand can replace its own fingers
Sandia National Laboratories has developed a highly cost-effective robotic hand that can efficiently use tools and even repair itself. The S