- TrisHusseyDotComFreelance Writer, 2003 - present
- Nugg SolutionsCustomer Success Manager, 2013 - 2014Responsible for Nugg beta program and helping teams be more successful
- SoMedia NetworksSocial Media & Communications Manager, 2013 - 2013
- Simply.caCommunity Coordinator, 2011 - 2012
- One By One MediaPartner, 2005 - 2007
- Qumana SoftwareCBO, 2004 - 2006
- Media2o ProductionsSocial Media Projects Manager, 2008 - 2010
- University of MaineQuaternary Studies, 1991 - 1993Paleoecology and global climate change
- Colby CollegeAnthropology, 1987 - 1991Anthropology, Archaeology, and Geology.
Redirecting... If you are not automatically redirected, please ...
Redirecting... If you are not automatically redirected, please click here.
Life Isn’t Fair and Teams Shouldn’t Be Either | Nugg Blog: Talk About Teams
Before everyone gets upset about me saying that teams shouldn’t be fair, let me set the stage for you. This post on Leadership Freak—When Fa
Engaging Is Connecting | Nugg Blog: Talk About Teams
We’re at the penultimate point in the Nugg Manifesto—We Engage With Each Other—and if you’ve been following along with the points of the Nug
5 Authors Using Social Media to Reach Readers and Sell Books
Authors are looking to social media to reach readers and sell books. We found the top five authors using social media to re-imagine the lite
I'm a mercenary writer and here's how I can help you
Over the past 10 years I've done lots of things—and gotten pretty good at a number of them—but one thing that I've become very good at is wr
Fall arts preview: Soprano Sheila Christie knows how to make an impression
In an industry where the ultimate first impression can launch or torpedo a career, it’s understandable that the Lethbridge, Alberta–raised C
'Thought leaders' take LinkedIn away from its roots
Opening up the program to everyone will democratize the process and let LinkedIn provide relevant content to individual members, making it a
Michael Geist - CRTC Releases New Wireless Code That Should Eliminate Th...
Dr. Michael Geist is the Canada Research Chair of Internet and E-commerce Law at the University of Ottawa., crtc wireless code