7 Common Mistakes New PPC Advertisers Make, And How to Prevent Them http://buff.ly/1dx4LEK
Everybody makes mistakes in their business, whether it’s online or offline. If you’re not experienced, it can be very tricky to find out what’s happening online until you realize you’ve spent thousands of dollars.
Whether you are an AdWords veteran or you are starting a new account, check that you are not making these common PPC mistakes and learn how to prevent them.
1) Thinking That It’s Just Adding a Few Keywords and Writing a Couple of Ads
2) Stop Targeting The Whole World
3) Not Choosing the Weekdays and Hour of Day You’d like Your Ad to Show
4) Using Broad Match Keywords Will Drain Your Wallet
5) Use Negative Keywords to Prevent Irrelevant Traffic
6) Only Using One Ad Group and Adding All Your Keywords in It
7) Only Sending Your Traffic to Your Home Page+Ana Morales #PPC #SEM