Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Trevin Shirey
1,068 followers -
25 year old geek and sports fan
25 year old geek and sports fan

1,068 followers
About
Trevin's posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
The Internet was supposed to kill newspapers off a long time ago, but they stubbornly refuse to die.

Here is one reason why: http://www.webpagefx.com/blog/marketing/newspapers-transformed-content-marketing-machines/ 

#journalism   #contentmarketing  

Post has attachment
We wrote down every last thing we know about Google penalties for SEOs and webmasters. Really like the case studies at the end!

Post has attachment

Post has shared content

Post has attachment
The key to earning in audience is constantly asking yourself "why?"

Post has attachment
Been a while since I wrote about link building. Jumped back into it with today's post on link acquisition for small businesses.

Post has attachment
Responsive > mobile app 99% of the time. But what about the other 1%? This post has some good examples of when a mobile app might actually make sense.
Wait while more posts are being loaded