I chose to live in an exciting, creative, giving, and productive
I excel at organization & planning and have strong interpersonal skills in building, leading, and working with teams. I am highly self-motivated and have a passion for living life. I really enjoy working at the University of Michigan as an IT project manger, however art is my passion. I really enjoy drawing, stamping, painting & coloring, and teaching others how to!
My experience includes executive office management, leading and managing deployment of wireless telecommunications, training (I love training!), Customer Technical Support (CTS), circuit design, and international deployments.
I am all about people. I truly believe if you create an environment where people feel valued, they will excel at productivity.
- ITT Technical InstituteEET
- Steven's InstitutePjM Certification
- Imagination Int'lCopic Intermediate Certification
- American Tombow, Inc.Tombow Certification
- Crafter's CompanionSpectrum Noir Accreditation/Certication
- Project Management Professional, Artist and Creative Designerpresent