Please drop by here for just a few minutes, answer some questions and help the Chrome team understand your development cycle a little bit better. Thanks so much!
Definitely check out the video, but there's also a tl;dr text version if you prefer: http://bit.ly/YnH76L
- Technical University of Sofia2006 - 2011
- SOTU Gorgi Naumov2002 - 2006
- qBit SolutionsCEO, 2014 - present
- UhostSenior Web Developer & System Administrator, 2010 - 2012Building high performance web sites and managing servers with more than 1.5 M daily requests.
- S&S - DesignCEO, 2006 - 2014Responsible for first Macedonian online game MAFIA.MK
Android Lollipop: 20 совети за долготрајна батерија и побрз телефон
(Oва е гостински пост од Андреј Шевченко, кој работи како маркетинг експерт во софтверска компанија во Варшава, и е во постојана потрага по
Best of both worlds: Solar hydrogen production breakthrough
Using a simple solar cell and a photo anode made of a metal oxide, scientists have successfully stored nearly five percent of solar energy c
Biochemist creates CO2-eating light that runs on algae | Geek-Cetera | G...
May. 5, 2012 - Our atmosphere is filling up with CO2 and we seem to be the major cause of that. The generally accepted solution seems to be