- Tracey Renzullo ConsultingConsultant, 2011 - presentConsulting work includes training individuals and businesses on optimizing their online professional brands using LinkedIn, and building social media strategies and plans for businesses. Speak on Digital Marketing related topics including Social Media Marketing, including Professional Online Branding. Speaking Engagements include: The Vancouver Board of Trade Luncheon Series, Leaders of Tomorrow Leadership Conference, Young Women in Business Beyond Pink, The Delta Chamber of Commerce, to name a few.
- University of British ColumbiaSocial Media Marketing and Strategy Online Instructor, 2012 - presentFacilitate online discussions, grade assignments and provide feedback on major projects to ensure that students get the most out of their learning experience. End goal is to ensure students can build an actionable Social Media Marketing and Strategic Plan, in most cases for their employer.
- British Columbia Institute of TechnologyMarketing Faculty, School of Business, 2002 - present
- Industrial Alliance PacificDirector of Marketing, 1998 - 2001
- Seaboard Life Insurance CoMarketing Manager, 1991 - 1997
Tracey’s recent focus has been in the area of Digital Marketing, with special emphasis in Social Media Marketing, Mobile and Search. Tracey consults businesses and addresses business groups in these high growth areas. Examples include the Vancouver Board of Trade, Chamber of Commerce and Beyond Pink.
Tracey is also a full-time Instructor in the BCIT’s School of Business where she has developed and taught many courses, including Internet Marketing, Direct Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, and Marketing Analysis.
Tracey is a UBC Honours Commerce Graduate and lives in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- UBC - Sauder School of Business
- Copenhagen International Business School
What Google's Mobile-First Rules Mean For Your Marketing Strategy
Columnist Josh Manion explains why Google's update should encourage marketers to move beyond the mobile Web into native mobile apps.
Priceline CEO Says Mobile Won't Solve Every Problem
The Priceline Group's customers made more than 100 million reservations on smartphones over the last 12 months but CEO Darren Huston isn't n
Google+ Collections: A New Way to Curate and Share Content
What you need to know At noon on May 1, GooglePlus posted its first Tweet, after being silent for four years. Right away, it was clear that
Dave Goldberg death the result of head trauma while exercising
Dave Goldberg, husband of Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg, died from accidental blunt force trauma while exercising, accord
Google Works To Improve Spam Detection Systems On Google Maps After Obsc...
Google says it's working to improve its spam-detection systems in its Google Maps platform after yet another prank allowed a user to upload
Google "Mobilegeddon" Has Officially Arrived | SEW
Nearly two months after its announcement, Google has changed its algorithm to favor mobile-friendly sites. Brands like Ryanair and American
Why Influencer Marketing is the New Content King [Infographic]
Influencer marketing is the new endorsement model that enables brands to connect with consumers and establish trust.
Did Lord & Taylor's Instagram Influencer Campaign Cross The Line?
Fashion bloggers paid to post pictures of themselves on Instagram wearing an identical Lord & Taylor dress didn't follow FTC guidelines that
PlentyOfFish fined $48,000 for allegedly spamming users
POF may have cast its net a little too wide when emailing users last year
How To Get Google To Show Your Facebook, Twitter & Other Social Acco...
Businesses and brands can use structured data markup to add to or modify the social networks displayed in their knowledge box entry.
This Ingenious Machine Turns Feces Into Drinking Water
Bill Gates recently got to check out the Omniprocessor, an ingenious machine designed and built by Janicki Bioenergy, which turns human wast
Metro Vancouver filmmakers make Super Bowl-worthy commercials (with video)
Commercials by two Metro Vancouver filmmakers are among the 10 finalists in the Doritos Crash the Super
Mark Zuckerberg Addresses Your Organic Reach Problem
If you have a Facebook Page, you're no doubt well aware that the organic reach of posts for many pages has dramatically declined over the â?
Think you know how to Google? Here are 35 search tips you probably don’t...
There's more to a Google search than just inputting a few search terms. Check out some of our favorite Google tips, so you can make the most
Google updates Classroom to give teachers more control
Google first unveiled its Classroom in May as a preview, and now it's issuing the first updates to the product.
Top 10 mobile-social initiatives from Q3 - Mobile Marketer - Social netw...
Brands and retailers including Target, Nordstrom, Coca-Cola and Dunkin’ Donuts integrated mobile and social in visually focused campaigns du