Join us on Saturday, May 10th for Watertown Helps Out: A Volunteer Day.
Watertown Helps Out is designed to celebrate Watertown’s vibrant community spirit. We encourage you to give back by volunteering for a few hours with a local organization. Volunteer with your family, a friend, or come and make new friends!
Choose from over a dozen volunteer opportunities, such as:
- Paint furniture or clean the children’s play area at the Watertown Family Network
- Help build a fence at the #Watertown
Community Garden on Grove Street
- Place flags on veteran’s graves at Mount Auburn Cemetery
- Paint or do yard work at the Historical Society of Watertown
- Plus options at New Rep Theatre, the Senior Center, Perkins, the Riverfront and more…
Learn about all of the volunteer opportunities and register at: http://www.watertownfoundation.org/volunteer-day-2014
All Volunteers are invited to a ‘Thank You’ party from 3:00 to 5:00 pm on May 10th.
Questions: Call Doreen Dawson at 617.924.8025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for helping to keep Watertown Strong!
Watertown Helps Out is another Watertown Community Foundation event and is sponsored by the Arsensal Project, Lexus of Watertown, #Toyota
of Watertown, and the Watertown Savings Bank.