#companyculture #corporateculture #leadership
- Exponential technology advances, greater consumer power and increased competition mean all industries face the threat of commoditisation
- Employee resistance to organizational change – Why do employees resist change?
People don’t usually resist change for the sake of it. They resist it because they are scared of it. Scared of what it might mean for them practically. For their routine. For their habits. But also scared of what it might mean emotionally. For their relationships with colleagues. For their status. For their self-concept.
#changemanagement #corporateculture #humanresources #leadership
- Aarhus School of BusinessM.Sc. (Econ), 1984 - 1987
Experienced senior executive, both at a strategic and operational level,
with strong track record in developing, driving and managing business
improvement and development, change management and turn-around.
Have worked with value-adding leadership and transformation creating simultaneous top line and bottom line growth. The main drivers have been marketing and sales efficiency, improved customer and employee satisfaction, customer service, product management, cross functional business improvements and culture change.
Strong strategic management experience in developing strategic directions.
By constantly challenging the way things are done combined with the organizational refocusing programs have been the key factors in obtaining the results:
► Significant financial improvement
► Increasing customer base
► Increasing service-level - customer service
► Increasing customer and employee satisfaction.
International experience from management positions in Denmark, Germany and Switzerland.
Fluent in Danish, German and English.
Torben Rick – Business Card
Change Management & Business Improvement (owner)
- MeliorateConsultancy & Interim Management, 2008 - present
- Verdo A/SDivision Director & Group Business Development Director, 2009 - present
- AnyComChairman of the Supervisory Board, 2014 - present
- Verdo Renewables LimitedNon-Executive Board Adviser, 2012 - 2014
- TDC A/SBusiness & Financial Improvement Director - Vice President, 2006 - 2007
- Talkline GmbH & Co. KGChief Operating Officer (COO) - Managing Director, 2001 - 2006
- Talkline GmbH & Co. KGProject Director, 1999 - 2000
- Sunrise AGCommercial Project Director, 1998 - 1999
- TDC A/SSales Support Director, 1997 - 1997
- TDC A/SHead of Strategic Business Unit, 1995 - 1996
- DanaData A/SHead of Logistics & procurement, 1992 - 1995
- PC Distribution A/SManaging Director, 1992 - 1995
- DanaData A/SHead of Marketing, 1990 - 1991
- NykreditProject Manager, 1989 - 1990
- Kreditforeningen DanmarkProject Manager, 1988 - 1989
- Kreditforeningen DanmarkMarketing Coordinator, 1987 - 1988