– people watch what their leaders do and emulate them. Individually and collectively, leaders, through all of their actions, become role models for change – or not.
If the leaders do not personally own the change, nobody will
#changemanagement #organizationalchange #organizationaldevelopment
- Aarhus School of BusinessM.Sc. (Econ), 1984 - 1987
Experienced senior executive, both at a strategic and operational level,
with strong track record in developing, driving and managing business
improvement and development, change management and turn-around.
Have worked with value-adding leadership and transformation creating simultaneous top line and bottom line growth. The main drivers have been marketing and sales efficiency, improved customer and employee satisfaction, customer service, product management, cross functional business improvements and culture change.
Strong strategic management experience in developing strategic directions.
By constantly challenging the way things are done combined with the organizational refocusing programs have been the key factors in obtaining the results:
► Significant financial improvement
► Increasing customer base
► Increasing service-level - customer service
► Increasing customer and employee satisfaction.
International experience from management positions in Denmark, Germany and Switzerland.
Fluent in Danish, German and English.
Torben Rick – Business Card
Change Management & Business Improvement (owner)
- MeliorateIndependent Executive Interim Manager, 2008 - present
- Verdo A/SDivision Director & Group Business Development Executive, 2009 - present
- AnyComChairman of the Supervisory Board, 2014 - present
- Verdo Renewables LimitedNon-Executive Board Adviser, 2012 - 2013
- TDC A/SBusiness & Financial Improvement Director - Vice President, 2006 - 2007
- Talkline GmbH & Co. KGChief Operating Officer (COO) - Managing Director, 2001 - 2006
- Talkline GmbH & Co. KGProject Director, 1999 - 2000
- Sunrise AGCommercial Project Director, 1998 - 1999
- TDC A/SSales Support Director, 1997 - 1997
- TDC A/SHead of Strategic Business Unit, 1995 - 1996
- DanaData A/SHead of Logistics & procurement, 1992 - 1995
- PC Distribution A/SManaging Director, 1992 - 1995
- DanaData A/SHead of Marketing, 1990 - 1991
- NykreditProject Manager, 1989 - 1990
- Kreditforeningen DanmarkProject Manager, 1988 - 1989
- Kreditforeningen DanmarkMarketing Coordinator, 1987 - 1988
Once upon a time, companies had complete control over their image and br...
Once upon a time, companies had complete control over their image and branding. By pouring money into advertising, they could effectively st
LinkedIn Pulse: The day's top news tailored for you
Discover what the world's professionals are reading and sharing right now.
A technology driven change - The collaborative economy
Only two decades ago exchange existed completely offline. Now the sharing economy is making mainstream headlines - A technology driven chang
Shared economy - Collaborative consumption - The sharing economy
Shared economy - collaborative consumption - collaborative economy - the sharing economy
The sharing economy has hit the water - peer-to-peer boat sharing
A new breed of boat-sharing services is entering the market. The sharing economy has hit the water - peer-to-peer boat sharing - Torben Rick
Do you want backlash and negative comments from customers
Do you want backlash and negative comments from customers? Don't use national tragedy to promote your products - Torben Rick
A new way to use social media to take on a big corporation
Customer buying a promoted tweet against British Airways for losing bags - A new way to use social media to take on a big corporation - Torb
Top 5+ disruptive change questions - How to disrupt your industry
Top 5+ elements in disrupting your industry - How to disrupt your industry? Top 5+ disruptive change questions - Torben Rick
The sharing economy - Transform to avoid business disruption
The sharing economy startups are disruptive because they are driven by a desire to solve an unsolved problem. Transform to avoid business di
Sharing economy - Yours, mine - no matter: sharing instead of owning
The Internet has kicked sharing to new heights - Yours, mine - no matter: sharing instead of owning - Torben Rick
How not to use hashtags to market products and services
How not to use hashtags to market products and services, to improve positioning in search results, to boost hit rate - Torben Rick
In the sharing economy convenience is a huge factor
In the sharing economy convenience is a huge factor. Sharing a drill just isn't convenient - but the sharing economy isn't just about sharin
Slideshare presentation: Business disruption is sweeping
Business disruption is sweeping. Not since the Industrial Revolution have we seen a longer or broader list of companies whose business model