1. Don't get caught.
2. If you get caught, admit everything.
3. Solving the problem is more important than blaming someone.
3a. Take responsibility, even if it isn't your fault, if it gets the problem solved faster.
4. Back your friend's play, once it is made, even if you disagree with it.
5. Life isn't fair, but try to be fair.
6. Don't talk down to people. Especially kids.
7. Never complain about a rainy Monday.
8. Talk to strangers.
9. Spend money on experiences instead of stuff. (No one can steal your experiences.)
10. Most individuals are nice. Most groups aren't.
11. People like people who are like them, so if you want someone to like you, exaggerate your similarities and understate your differences.
12. If you are building a team, find people who are different from you and from each other.
13. Shut up and listen.