1. Don't get caught.
2. If you get caught, admit everything.
3. Solving the problem is more important than blaming someone.
3a. Take responsibility, even if it isn't your fault, if it gets the problem solved faster.
4. Back your friend's play, once it is made, even if you disagree with it.
5. Life isn't fair, but try to be fair.
6. Don't talk down to people. Especially kids.
7. Never complain about a rainy Monday.
8. Talk to strangers.
9. Spend money on experiences instead of stuff. (No one can steal your experiences.)
10. Most individuals are nice. Most groups aren't.
11. People like people who are like them, so if you want someone to like you, exaggerate your similarities and understate your differences.
12. If you are building a team, find people who are different from you and from each other.
13. Shut up and listen.
Needless to say I didn't recommend anyone, much less my company, buy their product. All they really had was an inferior 1st gen db worse than our current one.....
My boss would ask every couple of months if we should re-visit that company's product, because he was buddies with one of their salesmen.
- First Art SourceWeb Designer, 2003 - 2012
- Management Recruiters of Chattanooga-NorthAccount Executive, 2012 - 2013
- Margaritaville OrlandoMerchandise Coordinator/Trainer, 2000 - 2003
- Accurate Automation CorporationProject Manager, 1996 - 2000
- XenotronixAccounting Manager, 1993 - 1996
107 Ruth St. Chattanooga, TN 37405
- Clash of Clans
- University of Southern CaliforniaInternational Relations, 1987 - 1992
- East Troy High School1983 - 1987
Musical Interlude - Dragon Age: Inquisition - Tavern Songs
If you're the type of DM who likes to use a little music to set the mood during gaming sessions (I do. In fact I will have a write-up of my
This Cool/Creepy Video Features My Buddy's Daughter!
Cool & creepy Christmas video featuring a little girl I know.
See America's Great Cities in an Interactive Map Extravaganza
Use a spyglass to see what New York, San Francisco, Washington and other cities looked like in the 19th century
Bank of America reports $9.1 billion loss in 2nd quarter - USATODAY.com
The nation's largest bank reported a loss of $9.1 billion during the second quarter, partly due to an $8.5 billion settlement with investors
Yes, They Do Exist: Cereal Marshmallows in Bulk | Apartment Therapy The ...
Yes, They Do Exist: Cereal Marshmallows in Bulk. 2011_08_04-Cereal.jpg In case you were starting to worry the Internet held no more surprise