Stand by; very soon I will show you how we take author, H L Wegley from zero to over 10,000 books sold.
Interested? Then speak up by adding a comment to this post!
Do let me know if you'd like me to share.
In the meantime...
All green lights!
- Colorado Technical UniversityMBA Entrepreneurship, 2013Marketing and the Virtual Marketplace (MKT305) Financial Management Principles (FIN310) Managing Human Resources (HRM315) Organizational Behavior Principles (MGM335) Investments (FIN322) Organizational Change (HRM445) International Business Communications (MGM316) Business Decision-Making (Statistics) (MGM330) Management in International Business (MGM336) The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business (MGM365) International Business Practices (MGM355) Managerial Accounting Practices (ACC350) Consumer Behavior Fundamentals (MKT325) Legal Operations in International Business (MGM366) Principles of Advertising and Public Relations (MKT355) E-Business (MGM310) Applied Marketing Management (MKT380) Marketing Research Practices (MKT350) Operations Management Principles (MGM340) Psychology (PSY105) Spreadsheet Applications (IT254) Professional Writing and Composition (ENG202) Quality and Supply Chain Management (MGM375) Integrated Marketing Strategy Capstone (MKTG430) Business Strategy (MGM465) Career Planning and Professional Skills (INTD241) Introduction to Business Law (MGM230) Environmental Science (SCI205) English Composition II (ENG112) Business Algebra (MAT143) Marketing (MKT250) World History Since 1500 (HIS150) Personal Finance Concepts (PFP110) Business Math (MAT105) English Composition (ENG115) Ethics (PHL210) Professional Communication (MGM105) Information and Technology Literacy (IT105) Creating Academic and Professional Success (INTD111)
- Colorado Technical UniversityBSBA Marketing, 2012Leadership and Ethical Decision-Making (INTD670) Applied Managerial Accounting (ACCT614) Graduate Research Methods (MGMT605) Applied Managerial Decision-Making (MGMT600) Applied Managerial Marketing (MKTG630) Applied Managerial Finance (FINC615) Marketing Research Methods (MKTG618) Applied Managerial Economics (ECON616) Marketing in the Digital Age (MKTG628) International Marketing (MKTG638) Strategic Management in Dynamic Environments (EMBA690)
- Mount San Antonio CollegeCommunications, 1978 - 1979
- The Strategist RadioHost, Executive Producer, 1999 - presentAs an international marketing consultant, business strategist, and university mentor and coach, I meet with organizational decision-makers on a daily basis that face the very same issues and concerns that you do. This is precisely “why” I developed this distinctly dynamic marketing and business strategy platform. In other words, the primary purpose of this blog is to share actionable ideas, precepts, practices, and solutions to help your company create and sustain its competitive advantage. Therefore, I graciously encourage you to glean what you need and use these innovative insights to help move your organization, big or small, measurably to the next level. Our Founder and Chief Strategist, Tony Marino has spent the last 20 years solving problems and significantly increasing the bottom lines of our clients in more than 15 industries worldwide.
- Trinity Web Works, LLC.Senior Business Marketing Consultant, 1997 - presentMy skills set includes an analytical ability to interpret extensive market and operational information, an intuitive sense of customer and competitor motivations, and creativity in framing strategic marketing initiatives in light of implementation considerations and financial targets and results. My clients expect me to help them: + Achieve goals, + Solve problems, and/or + Satisfy needs My credo: "If you cannot measure it, it is likely not worth doing!" I am all about strategic marketing management which consists of five complex and interrelated processes: 1. Defining the organization's business, mission, and goals. 2. Identifying and framing organizational growth opportunities. 3. Formulating product-marketing strategies. 4. Budgeting marketing, financial, and production resources. 5. Developing reformation and recovery strategies. I am presently representing the following organizations: Trinity Web Works (Founder, CMO, and Senior Consultant), Christian Discipleship Ministries (Founder), Trinity Press (Executive Publisher), and Alive In Christ Radio Network (Executive Producer). I have authored various literary works, produce music soundtracks, and deliver voiceovers. I am active member of Sigma Beta Delta - International Honor Society in Business, Management, and Administration. I have represented Direct Marketers Ted Nicholas and Gary Halbert. Best-Selling Authors, Harvey McKay, Vic Conant, Jack Canfield, and Mark Victor Hansen. I have performed along side ABC Television's, Jimmy Kimmel and NBC's, Carson Daly. I have partnered with Online Marketers, Dale Calvert, Alex Mandossian, Shawn Casey, Cory Rudl, Mark Joyner, and Jay Abraham. I have also represented and marketed products for Microsoft, Herbalife, Office Depot, Ford Motor Company, American Honda, Harley-Davidson, and Vonage. My offices are located in Los Angeles and Lake Oswego. Specialties:PRO Business Marketing Consulting, branding and identity development, prospect pipelining and follow-up, full pro-multimedia production, copywriting, sales training, streaming audio and video, podcasting, web design and development, graphic arts, business planning and development, business statistics and metrics, professional business coach, full music studio, video studio, live production.
- Christian Times OnlineExecutive Publisher, present
- Alive in Christ Radio NetworkFounder, present
5 Centerpointe Drive Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- FRONTLINE COMMANDO:D-DAY
12 Bites to Eat Your Competitor's Lunch (Infographic) | LinkedIn
Every Day We Compete for Market ShareWith each new day, a new battle emerges. Our combat is furiously fought to increase market share within
Anatomy of an Entrepreneur | The Strategist | T. J. Marino
This high-level post introduces the challenges of entrepreneurship and reviews the initial stages of the entrepreneurial venture: strategic
Get Your Passport To Celebrate Small Business Week
Since 1963 when President John F. Kenney first officially introduced Small Business Week, every president has signed the proclamation to rec
Do Church Services Equal Discipleship? | Christian Discipleship Ministries
In reviewing survey reports done by various research organizations (i.e. Barna Group, Pew Forum, LifeWay Research, etc.) about how disciples
- Alive in Christ Radio Network - Alive in Christ Radio Network
Alive in Christ LIVE Radio :: Radio Liner Notes :: Tuesday, March 20, 2012. Main Show Topic: Salvation vs. Discipleship Listen Now (Archive/