Many businesses are still struggling to go from Windows XP to Windows 7, and may be reluctant to jump to Windows 8. But, there are some benefits to using Windows 8 for those businesses that do.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Large companies, especially enterprise businesses, are usually slow to upgrade due to costs of time, training, and equipment. It'll be two to three years before we see them upgrading to Windows 8 from Windows 7. A lot of them are still on XP with plans on going to 7.Jan 3, 2013
- i hope they crash and burnJan 3, 2013
- im not a windows fan for longtime, xp was their peak i think :PJan 3, 2013
- all developers should follow the angry birds path :-*Jan 3, 2013
- Despite some of the comments for the PCW article, the piece is well written, concisely details some of the Windows 8 benefits for business users and certainly is not in any way biased. Nice article TB.Jan 3, 2013