Profile

Cover photo
Tommy Seilheimer (Tommylandz ツ)
Works at Tommylandz ツ™
Lives in West Chicago, IL
3,561 followers|2,280,593 views
AboutPostsPhotosYouTube+1'sReviews

Stream

 
This thing is amazing! #Quadcopter  
Drone technology has reached its peak nowadays, and the market for this interesting devices is growing every day. Companies are now able to produce better, and more sophisticated models at affordable prices. This modern tool is now available for everyone, not just for film crews and paparazzi like before. Cheerson CX-10W is a cheap …
1
Add a comment...
 
Wow, what a year. Take a look at who we lost this year. >> http://goo.gl/3vHRFN #Prince
Motörhead singer Lemmy Kilmister died of cancer at 70 on Dec. 28. And then the hits kept on coming: Natalie Cole, David Bowie, Alan Rickman and others died in the weeks that followed.
1
Add a comment...
 
The #VirtualReality #Sex Suit Has Arrived. What is our world coming to? Watch this VIDEO >> http://goo.gl/KZfvJH 
1
Add a comment...
 
Yay! Look what ‪#‎Facebook‬ launched today for everyone:http://goo.gl/0F2Jo1 ‪#‎FacebookLive‬
1
Add a comment...
 
I think this will go along nicely with my #iPhone. How about the #iCar? http://goo.gl/itFMwM
The latest round of rumors and info indicate that an iCar is definitely in the works. The only thing that gets geeks more excited (and the traditional auto industry more anxious) than the latest Tesla car model, software update, or flippant remark from CEO Elon Musk is the prospect of an Apple Car. After months …
1
Add a comment...
 
#Siding Tips to Boost your Curb Appeal: Take your home’s look from boring to breathtaking. Here are a few simple style tips that can bust through the boxy look and add some style to your home.

Learn more: https://goo.gl/U0AbEF
Siding Tips to Boost your Curb AppealSometimes a home’s façade can just look flat, more like a bland box than a dimensional dwelling. We found simple style tips
1
Valerie Cabasag's profile photo
 
Good
Add a comment...
 
A #roofing inspection is one of those preventative upkeep tasks that’s easy to ignore. Don’t. Add a once-a-year reminder on your calendar to head out on a warm day and fix any problems you discover.

Learn more >> https://goo.gl/ta7Bom
Inspecting Your Roof to Get Ahead of ProblemsA roofing assessment is one of those preventative upkeep tasks that's easy to ignore. Don't. Add a once-a-year
1
Add a comment...
 
Looking into replacement #siding? I wrote a nice article that shows you all of the available options for your #home

Take a peek >> https://goo.gl/OfgrnJ
Chicago Siding: What are your options for replacement siding?Pull the look of your home together by choosing the right siding material. Siding provides you a
1
Add a comment...
 
#Japanese teenage girl pop metal band #BABYMETAL performed its song “#GimmeChocolate!!” on last night’s (Tuesday, April 5) episode of “The Late Show With #StephenColbert”.

VIDEO: http://goo.gl/WkXSmg
1
Add a comment...
 
You never know what people are going through. If you are struggling or in pain, know you are not alone. We live in a World of Hurt.
1
Add a comment...
People
Have them in circles
3,561 people
Steven Feeney's profile photo
sam balooshi's profile photo
mick say's profile photo
Laura Marie's profile photo
Reinhold Rath's profile photo
Amie	Ginyard Ginyard's profile photo
Chris Windley's profile photo
Yegor Bochkareov's profile photo
Brian McGlynn's profile photo
Work
Occupation
Entrepreneur, Brand Ambassador, Marketing & Social Media Executive.
Skills
Branding, SEO, SMM, Web Design, WordPress, Marketing, Digital Media, Graphic Design
Employment
  • Tommylandz ツ™
    Founder, 2010 - present
    Get all the latest interesting, hilarious, and mind-blowing stories on the Web. This is the stuff everyone's talking about.
  • DEFCON13 Media
    Founder, 2002 - present
  • A.B. Edward Enterprises
    Director of Marketing, 2012 - present
Basic Information
Relationship
Married
Other names
Tommy Michaels, Tommylandz
Story
Tagline
99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usually asleep.
Introduction

Tommy Seilheimer has been a brand strategy, marketing and WordPress design consultant for over 13 years. A decisive marketing executive who drives company growth through creative and innovative marketing strategies. Skilled at analyzing market trends and customer needs to develop highly-effective and targeted marketing campaigns. Loves to blog about SEO, SMM, Web Design, WordPress, Marketing, Digital Media, Graphic Design, Videos, Sports, Food, Health, Videogames, Politics, Music, Apple, SciFi, Documentaries, North Korea & More. Specialties: Marketing, Web Design, WordPress, SEO, SMM, Branding and Identity, Management, Executive Management, Google Analytics, PPC Campaigns, Guerrilla Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation.

Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
West Chicago, IL
Previously
Glendale Heights, IL - Lombard, IL - Carol Stream, IL - Warrenville, IL
Tommy Seilheimer (Tommylandz ツ)'s +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
Title: Cheerson CX-10W Quadcopter Review: A Perfect Quadcopter Drone for...
www.tommylandz.com

Analog at birth, digital by design. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usua

Apple Is Building a Car. I Repeat APPLE is Building a Car. - Tommylandz ツ™
www.tommylandz.com

Analog at birth, digital by design. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usua

Celebrity Deaths in 2016 - The Worst Year EVER...
www.tommylandz.com

Analog at birth, digital by design. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usua

Chicago Siding Tips to Boost Your Curb Appeal - Siding Tips
www.abedward.com

Take your home’s look from boring to breathtaking. Here are a few simple style tips that can bust through the boxy look and add some style t

Siding Replacement or Repair on Your Home - abedward.com
www.abedward.com

Siding is one of the essential parts of your home. As a homeowner you will need to repair or replace your home siding. Chicago siding replac

Our Blog: Articles and Tips - Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows
www.abedward.com

Stop on in ans check out our recent news, articles, home improvement tips, video and more. At A.B. Edward, we believe that knowledge is powe

How to find the Best Chicago Siding Contractor -
www.abedward.com

Finding The Best Chicago Siding Contractor Not all siding installer contractors are the same. In Chicago, it’s imperative that you find the

Contact Us: A.B. Edward Enterprises (847) 827-1605
www.abedward.com

Have a home interior or exterior questions? Contact one of our experts and let us get you the answers and advise you need quickly and profes

Integrity Construction, Inc.
integrityconstruction.smugmug.com

Since 2003 Integrity Construction has been helping families remodel and renovate their homes to better serve their needs, enhance their life

Chicago Cubs' Kris Bryant goes undercover for the ultimate prank.
www.tommylandz.com

Analog at birth, digital by design. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usua

Baked Potatoes Are Always Great, Wait Until You See This...
www.tommylandz.com

Analog at birth, digital by design. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usua

Hugging Sofa Means You’ll Never Be Alone Again
www.tommylandz.com

Analog at birth, digital by design. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usua

Spray Foam Insulation Services - www.abedward.com
www.abedward.com

Spray Foam: Enjoy many benefits like energy efficiency, durability, low maintenance, leak-resistance, wind protection, and a comfortable, dr

Chicago Roofing | Siding | Gutters | Windows |
www.abedward.com

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters and more. A.B. Edward has been Chicagoland's premier home exteriors company. A+ BBB Member and Angie's Lis

This is What Happens When You Pour Molten Copper on a Big Mac
www.tommylandz.com

YouTube user Tito4re poured molten copper on a McDonald's Big Mac to see if the fast food entree would survive, and the results were surpris

Conan Goes Toe-to-Toe with Conor McGregor on "UFC2" - Hilarious! - Tommy...
www.tommylandz.com

Conan goes toe-to-toe with the UFC Featherweight Champion in EA Sports’ latest MMA fighting game—and he’s got the bruised face to prove it.

Motley Crue Issue Teaser Trailer for Upcoming Final Show Film - Tommylan...
www.tommylandz.com

Though Motley Crue are no longer a performing band, their legacy will continue to light up headlines and the rock community will be talking

Siding Chicago - James Hardie Siding Contractor - A.B. Edward
www.abedward.com

Siding Chicago - James Hardie® fiber cement siding combines beautiful design with high performance on both curb appeal and durability. Prefe

James Hardie Design Center - abedward.com
www.abedward.com

James Hardie® fiber cement products combine beautiful design with high performance. They beat out competitors on both curb appeal and durabi

What does a lawyer and a sperm have in common? Both have about a one in 3 million chance of becoming a human being.
Public - in the last week
reviewed in the last week
We are from Chicago and while visiting in Leander, TX, we looked up Mang Dedoy' for some Filipino food and this place was amazing! The owner is very nice and they have a full restaurant and a mini store inside to buy some Filipino food. Excellent food and the Lechon was super crispy and tasty! Highly recommend!
Public - a month ago
reviewed a month ago
Margos work is top notch... they paid very close attention to detail and was careful to use our inspiration photos to create the perfect results in our home. Every project exceeded our expectations. It is very clear that he takes pride in his work. Our new kitchen cabinets really look amazing! I wish we could upload the photos here. On top of providing high quality craftsmanship, Marcin is also very professional. He was always very prompt and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of this type of work.
• • •
Public - 2 months ago
reviewed 2 months ago
We ordered some cedar siding. Good quality and fast turn around Will order again
Public - 3 months ago
reviewed 3 months ago
42 reviews
Map
Map
Map
We absolutely love their food!
Public - a month ago
reviewed a month ago
What can I say, this is honestly one of the best experiences I ever had when it comes to car issues. The guys here are ULTRA friendly, honest and care about their customers. The owner even let me use his personal car to grab lunch while they were inspecting my car. I will NEVER go to another automotive serve, ever. Do not hesitate to bring your vehicle here.
Public - 3 months ago
reviewed 3 months ago
I am very happy with the service provided by central letting services. They are easy to deal with and have a great understanding in letting and dealing with tenants. Thank you very much.
Public - 3 months ago
reviewed 3 months ago