Drones which catch whale snot and analyse the whales health.
What a nice way to start the day!
The Elbe Sandstone Mountains, also called the Elbe sandstone highlands is a mountain range straddling the border between the state of Saxony in southeastern Germany and the North Bohemian region of the Czech Republic, with about three-quarters of the area lying on the German side. The mountains are also referred to as Saxon Switzerland and Bohemian Switzerland in both German and Czech. In both countries, the mountain range has been declared a national park. The river Elbe breaks through the mountain range in a steep and narrow valley.
#mountains #germany #czechrepublic #travel #picture #landscape
Captain America Civil War:
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Avengers: Infinity War (pt1)
Avengers Infinity War (pt2)
- Self employedElectrician, 2014 - present17th Edition Electrician Level 3. Installation, circuit design, testing, repairs, fault finding, maintenance, distribution board changing, 1st & 2nd fix.
- Lintec AntennasSenior Technician, 2011 - 2014I returned to work here as it was really flexible around college. Lots of responsibility from making new designs, running the workshop, orders in, manufacturing to shipping out. Mostly metal work involved, using initiative to come up with new designs and jigs. bending, chopping, sawing, drilling. Chop saws, hand and pillar drills, rivet guns and jigsaws.
- Lemo UKWireman, 2008 - 2011Wiring up machines and cables to drawing specification. Soldering & Crimping 0.5mm - 16mm connectors. Used a variety of connectors and crimps. Military, Molex, XLR, DPlugs. Fibre optic termination and polishing.
- Capitaz LtdElectrical Wireman, 2008 - 2008
- Lintec AntennasTechnician, 2005 - 2008Antenna design and manufacture
- Capitaz LtdElectrical Wireman, 2001 - 2005Wiring prototype cable looms from circuit diagrams, laying out/fitting/wiring large control panels and test rigs. Preparing Control Panels for Relays, Transformers and Isolators. Installing trunking and wiring entire system. Assembly and soldering of PCB’s, sockets, and looming to diagrams. Reading schematics and fault finding. Using various connectors from CPC, Minifit, Microfit, D-Plugs, RJ45’s and crimping tools etc. Creating power cables from .5mm to 120mm, AWG 12 – 30.
- NVQ3 Electrical Installation, 2014 - present
- Cornfield SchoolGCSE - B, C, C, D, D, 1993 - 2000
- Northbrook CollegeGNVQ ICT & Certificate, 2000 - 2003
- Northbrook CollegeLevel 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation, 2010 - 2012
- Brighton City CollegeElectrical Installation Level 3, 2012 - 2013
- Brighton City CollegeElectrical Installation 17th Edition, 2013 - 2013
- Gamble Training Services LtdIPAF 3a/3b, 2014 - 2014Mobile Vertical (3a, 3a+): Scissor lifts, vertical personnel platforms (mobile) Mobile Boom (3b, 3b+): Self-propelled booms
drones build bridge we can walk over | Interesting Life Hacks
There are many good uses of drones like it can help farmers, fight crimes, guard boarders etc etc. But recently in a collaborative project b
Announcing GoodAI: a Keen Software House sister company in general artif...
Today I’m thrilled to publicly announce GoodAI, a Keen Software House sister company developing general artificial intelligence. In this pos
Google just made it easier to run Linux on your Chromebook
New Chromebook developer mode tools enable booting from USB and SSH access.
Keen Software House is moving and expanding: new Prague and Brno offices
Today I’m happy to report that we’re taking the next step in our plans to expand the Keen Software House teams. We’re growing very rapidly a
Share Box and Link to Google+ Profile Removed from Top Toolbar
The share box and link to your Google+ profile has been removed from the top toolbar across all of Google's services. Since the launch of Go
Guest post by Ondrej Petrzilka - Space Engineers: Planets, scenarios and...
Hello, I am Ondrej Petrzilka, for those who don't know me I am the lead developer for Space and Medieval Engineers. I joined Keen Software H