- BWI GroupInformation Technology Specialist, 2010 - presentEnterprise tech. Just about everything there is in enterprise tech, lots of work with the standard Microsoft components, Linux Servers, and Web Dev/Design.
- 72 Pin ConnectorCo-Editor in Chief, 2007 - presentWriting articles, managing writers, site design/hosting/launching. Playing with Glass. Generally being awesome.
- Freelance Tech GuyMr. Computer Guy, 2006 - presentI do it all. From computer troubleshooting (hardware/software), custom builds, network troubleshooting, gadget hacking, you name it.
- Wright State University Computing and Telecommunications ServicesSenior Student Assistant, 2008 - 2010Everything from small programming assignments to helping people with their personal computers. Lab support, hardware troubleshooting, etc.
- C&J's Pizza ShedChef, 2007 - 2008Just making pizza.
- Sinclair Community CollegeComputer Science, 2011 - 2012
- Wright State UniversityManaging Information Systems, 2007 - 2011
- Graham High School2003 - 2007
- Middletown Christian School2000 - 2003
NSA Blows Its Own Top Secret Program in Order to Propagandize - The Inte...
Over the last 40 years, the U.S. government has relied on extreme fear-mongering to demonize transparency. In sum, every time an unwanted wh
Full Disclosure: Coinbase design allows for mass, targeted phishing of i...
31 Mar 2014. Full Disclosure: Coinbase design allows for mass, targeted phishing of its users. I'd like to start by saying that, I have trie
Hackers turn EA server into phishing site for Apple IDs
Some ingenious hackers decided to put an Apple ID phishing site where users would expect to find it least: on a trusted website such as EA.c
NSA surveillance program reaches ‘into the past’ to retrieve, replay pho...
The surveillance system is capable of recording “100 percent” of calls in at least one foreign country.
I am Tim Berners-Lee. I invented the WWW 25 years ago and I am concerned...
EDIT: I HAVE TO STOP NOW ... run out of time, have to get on a plane. THANK YOU all 10e9 for the questions and ... Do continue discuss here
Keurig Will Use DRM In New Coffee Maker To Lock Out Refill Market | Tech...
The single coffee cup craze has been rolling now for several years in both the United States and Canada, with Keurig, Tassimo, and Nespresso
Today, February 11th 2014, Thousands of Websites are Protesting Surveill...
Reddit, Mozilla, Tumblr, Imgur, and over 6,000 other websites are protesting NSA surveillance. Join them.
GoDaddy Admits Hacker’s Social Engineering Led It To Divulge Info In @N ...
An update in the @N account hacking case has just come through from GoDaddy, one of the companies involved in the somewhat convoluted social