#1. WEREWOLF: THE APOCALYPSE
Our first offer is your ideal starting point if you're new to the game. It includes the complete Revised rulebook and the essential supplements. For just US$11.95 you get all three titles in this offer's Player's Collection (retail value $50) as DRM-free, non-watermarked .PDF ebooks -- and by the way, the .PDF scans of most of these books are pristine, the best quality we've ever seen for White Wolf's 1990s-2000s titles:
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Revised) (retail price $17): The complete 307-page rulebook in its acclaimed Revised Edition (2000) about Garou shapeshifting eco-warriors fighting the Apocalypse War in defense of Gaia. Includes the Free Introductory Kit.
- Werewolf Players Guide (Revised) (retail $15): The 219-page sourcebook of the Garou, their 13 Tribes, and the other werecreatures of the world.
- Players Guide to Garou (retail $18): Much more about the Garou Nation, their septs and cairns, spirit lore, and new character options.
And if you pay more than the threshold (average) price, which is set at $22.95 to start, you'll rise in Gnosis and also get this offer's entire Storyteller's Collection with four more titles (retail value $46):
- Storytellers Handbook (Revised) (retail $16): Expanded systems for and information on Garou life that make it easier to run a Chronicle.
- Storytellers Companion (retail $9): Tons of extra information to enhance your game.
- A World of Rage (retail $12): A rundown of the Apocalypse War on all seven continents.
- Umbra (Revised) (retail $9): The spirit world, from the Realms to the Dark Umbra, and the hierarchy of its resident spirits.
#2. WEREWOLF: THE APOCALYPSE +2
Next, to fill out your collection, look into the companion Werewolf +2 offer, which presents the rest of the best from the voluminous Apocalypse support line. (There were way too many to fit in one bundle.) The Player's Collection for this offer is just $9.95 for four .PDF ebooks:
- Players Guide to the Changing Breeds (Revised) (retail price $18): The world's many other werecreatures, from the mysterious Bastet to the insane Ratkin and many more -- tiger and dragon, raven and fox.
- Possessed: A Player's Guide (retail $12): About mortals inhabited by the spirits of the Triat and Gaia -- fomori, Drones, gorgons, and Kami.
- Book of Auspices (retail $12): The five roles assigned to the Garou according to the blessings of the Moon.
- Hammer and Klaive (retail $12): The guide to fetishes, magical weapons and tools empowered by spirits to do the impossible.
The Storyteller's Collection for this +2 offer has a starting threshold price of $19.95 for four additional titles, including all three Triat supplements:
- Book of the Wyrm 2nd Edition (retail $11), Book of the Weaver (retail $9), and Book of the Wyld (retail $11): All the sourcebooks of the Triat, the threefold forces that shape the cosmos.
- Book of the City (retail $12): For creatures of the wild, werewolves venture into town a lot. This sourcebook tells how they handle it.
- Subsidiaries: A Guide to Pentex (retail $11): All the dirty doings of the evil megacorporation that serves the Wyrm.
Pack's on the move -- these two Werewolf: The Apocalypse offers run in parallel through Monday, February 22.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse (core rulebook and essential supplements -- START HERE):
Werewolf +2 (additional top-quality supplements):
Read more about Ted White at Wikipedia — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_White_%28author%29
Explore items in the GCD with work by Ted White — http://ow.ly/XUIlm
I received some discussion, both within and outside my gaming group when I mentioned my desire to at some point dive into Hero System and Traveller. I've a few further thoughts on those two settings and I figured I'd explore them a little bit more. The earl...
I like the nerdy stuff and sport. Mostly talk about the former, here.
Other social Media:
Leigh Brackett (ology)
Things I like :
Science fiction, reading, fitness, rpgs, football, astronomy, paleontology, sport, birds, openminded people, fantasy, horror, music
- Greg Egan (ology) (current)
- Laird Barron (ology) (current)
- James Enge (ology) (current)
- Terry Dowling (ology) (current)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (ology) (current)
- Alastair Reynolds (ology) (current)
- Neal Asher (ology) (current)
- Greg Egan (ology) (current)
- Cordwainer Smith (ology) (current)
- Sword and Sorcery Reader (current)
- Julian May (ology) (current)
- Leigh Brackett (ology) (current)
- The Rynosseros Cycle (current)
- Ted Chiang (ology) (current)
- Paolo Bacigalupi (ology) (current)