I'm completely behind this initiative. I see as the leader in this area - working with SMEs to fill skills gaps within digital industries.
They are incredibly well-positioned to do so, not only from a competency & knowledge perspective, but also Geographically. The North West holds the future of digital innovation in the 21st centruty - as it did with industrial innovation in the 18th/19th century.
2014 should be a very exciting year for innovative SMEs!
"According to Davor Sutija, Chief Executive Officer at about a trillion sensors are required to power the billion connected devices expected to power the Internet of Things."
Very interesting piece on Forbes:
- Southampton Solent UniversityE-Commerce, 2003 - 2006
- Valley Comprehensive SchoolO & A Levels, 1995 - 2002
- Fast Web MediaDirector of Search, 2011 - present
- Fast Web MediaHead of Search, 2010 - 2011
- Fast Web MediaSearch Manager, 2009 - 2010
- Fast Web MediaSearch Executive, 2008 - 2009
- Digital DirectMarketing Executive, 2006 - 2008
Register for Information - Lead Capture - Data Quality - Lead Generation...
Register with Lola Grove online to receive information on our premier Lead Generation, Lead Capture, and Data quality Services.
40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World
If you're a visual learner like myself, then you know maps, charts and infographics can really help bring data and information to life. Maps