Here's some things you may not know that'll help you, as well as some very helpful Siri Voice commands to get the most fun and enjoyment out of it.
I'm slowly getting annoyed of G+ that I'm wheeling back a bit.
Yeah this is the 2nd time I'm posting about Apple music today. I can view everything on my Apple Watch without much limitations. Browse by artist, playlists, albums, even voice command a specific song. Amazing job Apple.
Hopefully Google can adopt this soon.
Who knows, maybe the negative spotlight will drive more traffic.
So far it's very impressive and my songs connect right to spot light search on the iPhone. There's just so much here. I'm pretty sure this will replace my Google Music All Access for sure. 3 free months is really nice too.
- TLA1992 - 2005Traditional Learning Academy. AKA Home School
- Fine Art Bartending2006 - 2007Basic Bartending skills.
- Chain Chronicle
- Evolution: Battle for Utopia
- Sniper 3D Assassin - Free Game
- FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
- Despicable Me:Minion Rush
- Merit KitchensWood Worker, 2004 - presentHigh Quality Wood Working and designs. Example Photos can be found within my Photo Albums under "Projects"
- www.AndroidColiseum.comBlogger, 2012 - 2015Blogging about Android News and tech.
- BlackBerryDev & Support, 2007 - 2011Was a member of BlackBerry (RIM) Beta & Dev team. Testing our new BlackBerry models and OEM Software before retail production. Reporting errors and suggesting changes before the public eye.
Samsung SideSync App Tool - Use PC's Mouse and Keyboard with Phone
Samsung revealed a new feature for their smartphones which will enable the users to share their keyboard, mouse and screen with this new app
HTC One is getting to take its "break" (KitKat is here!)
Been a busy day, so I haven't been able to check a device until just now! But HTC One users can rejoice that they have their 4.4.2 update in
What are you looking to get out of 'wearables'? [poll]
Haven't done a poll in a while and I thought it was about time. Actually in our Hangout #62 we had an impromptu discussion on what we each t