- They say new things in negotiations;we already said that we won't allow foreigners to carry out any inspections on military sites.
- Enemies and some stupid officials in #PersianGulf try to push proxy war to Iran's borders; in case of mischief, Iran's response will be very hard.
- I will not let foreigners talk to and interrogate scientists who are the dear and distinguished children of #Iran.
- Officials should know that only way to counter the brazen enemy is will power and avoiding inaction; they should show Iran's grandeur in talks.
-US has been disgraced. Supporting those who attack women and children in #Yemen and destroy Yemen’s infrastructure ruin US image in the region.
-They didn't even allow #Iran's Red Crescent’s medical shipment to reach Yemenis.They want to put medicine, food and energy blockade on Yemen.
-They ask why Iran helps Yemenis. We wanted to ship medicine. Ansar-Allah doesn’t need our weapons; they run all Yemen’s military bases.
p.s.: It is beyond irony that this lady is even trying to prove she is beautiful by putting herself on a fashion magazine cover!
Israel doesn’t have to go all the way to Kathmandu to save lives; it would be enough to lift the siege it imposes an hour’s drive from Tel Aviv and let Gaza be rebuilt.
- We shouldn’t let Jahiliyyah impose itself on our lives; today #Islam suffers from ignorant establishments. Quran wants to remove such impositions.
- The more we resisted, the more we became powerful and gained more hope towards the future; this is the prescription that heals the Muslim world.
- Any voices that rise to create discord among Muslims are in favor of the enemy, whether they know it or not.
- Today officials in some Islamic countries are suffering from illusion and can’t distinguish friend from enemy; these countries will face loss.
- There were many brave and faithful brothers at the Kurdish region who did not spare any efforts for victory of Revolution.
- The best among Kurdish brothers were the youth who joined the Peshmerga #Kurds and went to battlefields of Saddam’s war on #Iran.
- For 2 reasons enemy focused on Kurdish region: ethnicity & religion. But they failed to make that region insecure.
- Unlike in other countries, the enemies cannot use the Kurdish factor to create discord in Iran.
- Enemies focused on Shia-Sunni issue too; they tried to spark fanaticism both within Shias & Sunnis.
- We should all be careful and prevent the plot for sowing discord between Shia and Sunni to have its results.
- They passed a bill at the US congress on the pretext of supporting Sunni Arab Iraqis! Do they really like Sunnis?! They are against anything which bears a sign of Islam; Sunni or Shia don’t make a difference to them.
” Cenk Uygur host of The Young Turks discusses what would happen if the United States decided to launch a war campaign against Iran.
“Many in the United States government seems to be foaming at the mouth to go to war with Iran including Republican Sen. Tom Cotton who believes that bombing nuclear facilities in Iran would take days with no need for boots on the ground. But what would an actual military campaign look like? Some have come forward to say that it is unlikely that airstrikes alone would end the Middle Eastern country’s nuclear facilities and that an actual full scale war would be needed, with the after math possibly being worst than the mess that Iraq became. A prolonged war with a stronger Iranian military would take several years and result in mass casualties that would mirror the conflict in Vietnam. It’s also assumed that the U.S. allies, especially those in mainland Europe, that are anti-Iran would not side with the U.S. as they have always preferred diplomacy over war when dealing with Iran. Relations with Russia, which are already shaky after sanctions over the Ukrainian conflict, would weaken if not completely dissolve.
Best case scenario the United States would be weakened further by yet another pre-emptive war within the Middle East. Worst case scenario an alienated and isolated U.S. could face sanctions or outright war with another major power.”
Should the U.S. start a war with Iran? Let us know what you think in the comments section below. ”
سید یاسر جبرائیلی بیانیه ایرانی خوب، بیانیه آمریکایی بد!/ کدام یک سند مع...
اگر متنی که وزارت خارجه آمریکا منتشر کرده، صحت و وجود خارجی ندارد، وزارت خارجه کشورمان باید بلافاصله با صدور بیانیه ای ضمن تکذیب متن آمریکای
Software is in the details: Force reload of JS and CSS files with MVC 3
Caching is a good thing. It allows better performance and saves bandwidth. However, some browsers tend to use the outdated cached version of
Protest Israeli War Crimes and Netanyahu’s Speech to a Joint Session of ...
February 28th - March 3rd, when war criminal Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu will be in DC to address AIPAC and a joint session of Congress
Developing a plugin framework in MVC with medium trust - Shazwazza
My blog all about web development
تریبون مستضعفین » چرا اقدام قاطع و اساسی در امر مبارزه با فساد انجام نمی...
این سمینار و امثال آن بناست چه معجزهای بکند؟ مگر وضعیت برای شما مسئولان سه قوه روشن نیست؟ با توجه به شرایط مناسب و امیدبخشی که از لحاظ همدل
No indictment for NYC police officer in chokehold death: lawyer
A lawyer says a grand jury in New York City has declined to indict a white police officer on criminal charges in the chokehold death of an u
Chuck Hagel is stepping down as Defense Secretary under pressure
Chuck Hagel is stepping down as Defense Secretary under pressure.
U.S./Israel Relations at Low Ebb: Hellfire Missile Supplies Halted
In response to shelling of U.N. school, White House takes close control of arms deliveries
Gaza’s ‘Birthplace of saints and death-yard of angels’ | Snowblog | Snow...
I can't get her out of my mind. Two year old Nema. Her broken skull and fractured nose have imposed two vast round suppurating panda sized b
New Statesman | Jeremy Bowen's Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas...
The BBC's Middle East editor reports from Gaza.
Decrying "Brutal Operation Taking Place in Our Name," Israeli Military R...
As Israel pledges to continue the assault on Gaza for "as long as is required," we are joined by two Israelis who have refused to serve in t
Israeli War Crime: Video Shows Sniper Killing of Wounded Gaza Civilian
A video has emerged of the targeting and killing by an Israeli sniper of a Palestinian civilian in Gaza City’s Shujaiya neighborhood where I
Why Israel is losing the social media war over Gaza | Paul Mason | Paul ...
For the first time in a major Arab-Israeli conflict, the world has access to non-traditional sources of reality such as Twitter - and it mea