Look at the entire list at http://wp.me/pZoHG-pu
Since the original registration thread is filling up, I am providing a new one here.
How to get yourself onto the list:
1. Share it! (promote the list and promote yourself )
2. Add a comment! (introduce yourself)
3. +1 it! (make it more popular to make yourself more popular )
You probably all know about the various lists that circulate here on G+. Some were carefully composed by hand, some are "enter yourself" lists. This has proven to be a very helpful resource for everybody - those already here, trying to discover new people, and the newcomers as well.
This is the first effort to build a list of HDR photographers. Join to connect to you community here at G+!
So here's the deal:
If you use HDR on a regular basis and if you want other HDR enthusiasts to know this, please do three things (in that order!):
1. Share this list wherever you can! This will promote the list in a viral fashion, disseminating it quickly which is a great way of promoting yourself.
2. Add yourself to the list by writing a comment. You may enter yourself and anyone you think should be on that list. Don't be shy! If you are in a writing mood, tell us something about you.
3. +1 this post to make it more popular!
How to Share:
Simply click on Share. Then add Your circles, Extended circles, and Public. Click the Share button, and you're done. It's quick, it's easy!
The intention is not to build a best-of-the-best list. I intent to compile a complete list and publish it here on G+ and elsewhere on the web as well, so that other people outside G+ become aware of the strong G+ HDR community and have somebody to add to their circles when they enter.
Ok, let's go!
Photography for me started while I was in high school. The small town I grew up in had a studio photographer that also sold cameras and photography supplies. The owner gave me my first training. The high school needed a school photographer, the local newspaper needed someone to chase wrecks and take sports pictures. That is when I became a “Photographer.”
My interest in photography and art continued throughout my life with the main interest being landscape photography. During a period when had I free time, I attended the New York Institute of Photography. The instructors there gave me a whole new insight to lighting and composition.
Now retired, I have time to pursue my passion. Most recently my work is event photography, portraiture, on location portraiture, and landscape photography.
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale1960
- New York Institute of PhotographyPhotography, 1985 - 1986
- Todd Ward | PhotographerOwner