- 3Q DigitalSenior Account Manager, 2011 - present
- University of Chicago
- Buzz (past)
- PPC Associates Blog (past)
- Todd Mintz Personal Website (current)
- Todd Mintz Brain Serial Blog (current)
- SEMpdx Blog (current)
- Search Engine Watch (past)
- Bruce Clay Blog (past)
- SERPS Blog (past)
- Search Engine Guide (past)
- Search Engine People (past)
- Search Engine Journal (past)
- Search Engine Land (past)
- Focus.com (past)
- InsideCRM (past)
- 3Q Digital Blog (current)
[Event] Recap – Big Wins for Big Sites | SEER Interactive
Event Drawing by SEER Interactive COO, Larry. On November 13th, we held our Big Wins for Big Sites event at the Search Church. Speakers incl
4 SEO Steps to Push a Page-One Blog Post into the Top 3 Search Results
Want to push your blog to the top of search results? Learn the steps you need to take to get there.
I have firsthand experience with an undead parrot - Part 2 - The Oatmeal
More comics like this. When your house is burning down ... The terrible and wonderful reasons why I run long distances · Take me to a random
What You Need to Know about Cross-Device Behavior in AdWords
Looking into cross-device advertising on AdWords? Here's a breakdown of what you can expect from your efforts.
How & When You Can Turn SEM From A Checkbox To A Core Business Compo...
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is no longer a “nice to have” for businesses, but rather a “must have.” This wasn’t the case 10 years ago, whe
The Yule Blog: Silver Bell Curves and other Overlooked Holiday Metrics
Need some holiday marketing tips this season? Here are some important metrics to keep an eye on!