Technically this isn't an update but I wanted to pause and thank all of you here for your time and effort in helping us continue to tune, improve, and update Google+. Your help and support are not only having an impact on the Google+ product and its features, but also on the external perception of Google+ as well. As an example, take a look at Mashable's article today about the new G+: http://mashable.com/2017/01/18/who-is-using-google-plus-anyway.amp
The recognition of our efforts of the past 14 months means a lot to me and our entire team. So thanks again and here's to more in 2017!
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignGerman, 1983 - 1983PhD. Program
- Illinois State UniversityGerman, 1981 - 1982Master of Arts Degree
- Illinois State UniversityGerman, 1976 - 1981Bachelors Degree
- Todd Lohenry, LLCOwner, 2015 - presentInternet Plumber. I develop websites and consult on internet marketing issues including WordPress optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Social Engagement Optimization. I help people get found on the internet!
- VITAL WorkLifeDirector, Marketing & Technology, 2014 - 2015Managed the website development, content marketing, social media, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and corporate network.
- Kestrel AircraftManager, Digital and Social Media, 2014 - 2014Kestrel Aircraft is the leader in single-engine turboprop innovation and I managed their website development, content marketing, social media, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and handled the internet plumbing.
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical CollegeAdjunct Professor, 2010 - 2014Developed and taught classes in the areas of Content Management, Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media and Analytics...
- Apple Inc.Account Executive, 1996 - 1999B2B sales rep for the State of Wisconsin.
Vintage WWII airplane crashes into river - CNN Video
A vintage World War II plane flying in the New York area crashed in the Hudson River on Friday, killing one person. CNN's Rachel Crane repor
Hiking Across WI: Top 5 State Parks | Travel Wisconsin
From Harrington State Park to Wyalusing, we have the best of the Wisconsin wilderness all in one list. These Wisconsin State parks are not t
4 WI Cafes for Fair Trade Coffee | Travel Wisconsin
These top four Wisconsin cafes offer more than a delicious cup of fair trade coffee--Explore their menus with lots of tasty locally-sourced
Wisconsin Supper Clubs | Directory | Travel Wisconsin
From relish trays to brandy old-fashioneds, the Wisconsin supper club is a unique dining experience. Discover an array of supper clubs throu
Local Secrets of Northwest Wisconsin │Travel Wisconsin
Looking for ideas of to do in Northwest Wisconsin? Travel Wisconsin has provided you with the best attractions, places to stay & restaurants
There's A Little Known Unique Park In Wisconsin... And It's Truly Epic
Parks are always nice, but you will not believe all this Wisconsin park has to offer.
Where Airplanes Go to Die: High-Res Photos Show An Airline Graveyard in ...
Unconventional Strategies for Life, Work, and Travel
Browser | Fast & Safe Web Browser | Download Free | Opera
The Opera browser is a super fast and secure way to surf the web. Now with a built-in ad blocker. Download it for free at the official opera
11 Places In Wisconsin You Thought Only Existed In Your Imagination
Are you awake or dreaming? You might be asking yourself this question when you see some of these Wisconsin sites in person.
There's No Chapel In The World Like This One In Wisconsin
Is that an English countryside church? No, it is gorgeous All Saints Chapel right here in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.