- RochesterWorks!CSA, 2008 - present
- Monroe Community CollegeAdjunct Instructor - Mathematics, 2008 - 2009
- Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCESCareer Counselor - Adult Education, 2004 - 2008
- Development Directions of NYPartner, Financial Reporting Officer, 2002 - 2005
- Wayne Finger Lakes BOCES-School of Practical NursingLeadership & Workforce Development, 2001 - 2004
- Peak Performance AssociatesLead Trainer, 1997 - 2003
- Lakeview Mental Health ServicesProgram Manager, 1994 - 1997
My mission is to help my clients, be they individuals, entrepreneurs, or businesses, achieve their vision.
As a trainer and coach I am committed to helping my clients uncover their unique vision, values and service offering and make that a reality.
I use practical, proven accelerated methods for doing so.
Nothing is more exciting than identifying your dreams and then living them.
It's been my pleasure and privilege to help others, from all walks of life and all career stages, do just that for over 10 years.
Connect with me if you'd like to live your vision today.
- Elmira CollegeAdult Education, HRDGot my masters degree in helping individuals and groups to achieve their goals and manage change in and out of the workplace. Emphasis on professional in addition to life goals. Concentrated on Training of Trainers and Human Resource Development.
- Empire State CollegeFacilitating Personal ChangeGot a 4 year degree in helping people to overcome barriers and achieve their most important goals in life.
- State University of New York at GeneseoMath, PhysicsMath, Physics, Comparative Religion. Dropped out to experience life.
Measure Your LinkedIn ROI With Views Not Searches | linkedinsights
Many of my clients ask me “How much time should I invest in LinkedIn?”. Some ask about ROI (Return On Investment). What do they gain? How do
5 Ways that People are RUINING LinkedIn's News Feed
I used to love my LinkedIn news feed. I really did. I would go there every morning, coffee in hand, and browse through the latest industry n
5 Smart Ways to Optimize Your Freelancer Profile on Job Sites
Do you know where hiring managers are looking on your profile? Here’s what they’re looking at -- and what they want to see.
4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Amplify Content On LinkedIn
Tips on getting the most out of the hugely popular social network.
The Mind Trick That Will Change the Way You Write Cover Letters Forever ...
Struggling to write a cover letter that captures just who you are? Try this surprising approach.
How To Think Like An Employer During Your Job Search | Glassdoor Blog
If you're just beginning your job search or you've been searching for several months, it's a good idea to consider the perspective of the em