Yesterday we introduced you to Google+ Local, a new way to discover great local information across Google (http://goo.gl/2k1Dm). We know that many of you out there have already created a Google+ page for your business — hosting Hangouts, sharing photos and interacting with your customers here on Google+. Soon we’ll be extending these social features to owners of local Google+ pages in the weeks and months ahead.
Just to give you a little taste of what’s coming, we've worked with a few business owners to fully upgrade their listings early. Add them to your circles to stay up to date on what they’re getting up to and see what’s in store for your local Google+ pages.
- Canadian Marketing AssociationDigital Marketing Certification, 2011 - 2011
- Interactive Advertising Bureau of CanadaDigital Marketing Certification, 2011 - 2011
- Sheridan CollegeMedia Arts and Business Administration, 1997 - 2005
- Harris Institute For The ArtsRecording Arts Management, 1997 - 1998
- stradegy.caPrincipal, 2011 - presentAs principal of stradegy.ca I oversee the day-to-day operations of the company, ensuring our strategic direction, and satisfaction of all clients. To learn how we can help you create a successful online strategy that generates new business and a profitable bottom-line, give us a call or send me an email.
6 Truths About Exercise That Nobody Wants to Believe
Everyone should know these weightlifting basics. Read this article to learn the best exercises, weightlifting tips, and more.
Don’t get locked out: set up recovery options for your Google Account
This summer we’re posting regularly with privacy and security tips. Knowing how to stay safe and secure online is important, which is why we
The new Google Search app for iPad - Official Google Mobile Blog
News, features and tips from the Google Mobile team
A fast, accurate, and affordable way to do online market research - Goog...
Google tools and tips for small to medium-sized businesses
UCSB's Art & Lectures series: Sir Ken Robinson | lynda.com inter...
During a visit to lynda.com, creativity expert Sir Ken Robinson discussed the state of education in an interview with lynda.com cofounder Ly
5+ Ways To Automate SEO With Google Docs | Search Engine People | Toronto
One of my favorite SEO tools helps me with link building, project management, website crawling, and web scraping, and it's ...