- Oceaneering ROV SchoolROV's, 2011 - 2011ROV Pilot / ROV Well Control & Intervention
- Ocean CorporationCommercial Diving, 2005 - 2005Offshore Oilfield Diving Operations Inland Diving Operations Surface and Underwater Welding and Cutting Mixed–Gas and Lock–Out Diving Recompression Chamber Operations Nuclear/Contaminated Environment Diving Rigging Certification Hazardous Environment Intervention Offshore Survival and Safety Underwater Nondestructive Testing MT & UT Level I & II
- Marine Corps Supply SchoolOperations/Logistics, 1993 - 1994Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Bear Creek High SchoolGeneral Studies, 1992 - 1993Diploma; General Studies, Floor Hockey, Snow Skiing, Half-day Work Program
- Lovelady High SchoolGeneral Studies, 1989 - 1992Football Letterman, Track Letterman
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
"It takes generosity to discover the whole through others. If you realize you are only a violin, you can open yourself up to the world by playing your role in the concert."
Star Wars typhoon.
We can joke all night,
But no more Kung Fu.
No more cartoons.
No more Kung Fu.
No, no Kung Fu.
- Bisso MarineJr. Project Manager Offshore OperationsWorking alongside the Senior Project Managers, helping manage offshore construction and pipeline projects to optimize safety, quality, cost, delivery and morale. Perform engineering and develop procedures for the execution of offshore work. Specify materials and equipment to be used during a project. Handle logistics, track costs and performance during the course of the project for the project. Manage and support the project during execution and prepare invoices for the project.
- Oceaneering InternationalROV Pilot/TechResponsible for operating ROV's in a safe and efficient manner, and maintaining and repairing all electronic and electrical systems and sub-systems associated with Remotely Operated Vehicles including component repair, replacement and troubleshooting.
- Independent Contract DiverDiver / Dive SupervisorTraveled the States on diving jobs specializing in pipeline tie-ins, pipeline repair, pipeline installation, pipeline abandonment, placement of sub-mar mats, underwater burning, diamond saw cutting, jetting and site clearance.
- Cal Dive International, Inc.DiverWorked as Tender on construction and inspection boats for my first 6 months. Worked as Lead Tender on a 4-point construction boat for almost 3 years after that. I broke out in the middle of 2008 and specialized in pipeline tie-ins, pipeline repair, pipeline installation, pipeline abandonment, placement of sub-mar mats, site clearance, underwater burning, diamond saw cutting and jetting and Level I and II inspection.
- Marine CorpsLogistics, Materials, and Supply Chain ManagementOperations/Logistics: 4 years active duty in the Marine Corps where my job was in the Supply Chain of Logistics and Operations. My duties were to oversee the replenishment and allocation of all combat-vital as well as peacetime components of 9 Battalions within the command.
CT Fletcher: Bigger, Badder: CT Fletcher Speaks, Part 1 - Bodybuilding.com
Somewhere out there, CT Fletcher is disappointed in you for not doing more, being more, and especially lifting more. Learn the way to Mt. Bi
CT Fletcher: Bigger And Badder Than The Rest Part 2 - Bodybuilding.com
Why fight it? You know you want more CT Fletcher in your life. If you're one of his 'iron addicts' or want to challenge him to a bench battl
Reveal The Steel | Top 10 traits of a gym douchebag
We've all experienced the dreaded gym 'douche-bag' and we often let it fly and don't not say anything (Let's face it – it's easier to be nic