- Plate FodderAuthor, present
- Drastic Measures Restaurant ConsultantsOwner, present
- a hopeless foodie
- a Restaurant Consultant
- a Kitchen Designer and Remodeler
- a Part-time Landscaper
- an Occasional Caterer
- a lazy author (or, so my ex-editor says)
- Seriously under-employed
- that everyone can cook - given the right tools and opportunity
- that you should (occasionally, at least) eat outside your comfort zone
- that some chefs spend way too much time decorating the plate and not enough time cooking
- that there are more gems in your grandmother's recipe box than you realize
- that everyone has one good recipe..and one cheap novel in them
- that there is never a good reason to buy prepackaged , pre-cooked food
- that fast food is the bane of our culture and will be our eventual undoing
- eaten things that would probably have been better off in the trash
- bungee jumped before it was even considered marginally safe
- lost the majority of my closest friends before I reached 30
- thought..really, truly thought.. I would be dead by 30
- sheared sheep for fun - castrated three of them for dinner
- traveled fairly extensively
- three novels in varying stages of incompleteness
- been crushed by a grand piano. (The piano was undamaged)
- been bitten by a chimpanzee
- spend most of my adult life working in the food industry
- spent an entire night fishing for squid off the coast in Thailand
- been the guest of honor at a dinner for reasons I am still unsure of.
- had my luggage confiscated for drugs due to a poorly trained beagle (there were no drugs)
- a thing about deli meat in general ... mortadella, specifically
- Georgia State University1980
Very Good Recipes from Plate Fodder, eat something good
Recipes from Plate Fodder, eat something good : The Sandwich Diaries ~ Egg Salad, One from Column “a” ~ Sweet and Sour Fish, Test Kitchen –
Boulder Locavore - Local. Seasonal. Food. Drink.: Smoked Chorizo Soft Ta...
If we were playing summer food word association, 'grilling' clearly would top the list. Along with fresh, simple food, casual dining and a h
Boston lettuce with corn, fresh tomato vinaigrette and grilled zucchini ...
The kind of summer salad – fresh, simple, light, and hugely flavorful – that you can eat every day, and yet always want more of!
Best of British Blog Challenge - London | London Unattached - London Res...
Best of British Blog Challenge - London