The pic isn't mine, it's from http://projanrestoration.com
- Taco UniversityTacofication, 1977 - present
- Video Games: mostly pc version, non mainstream games.
- Music: Usually hard agressive techno, breakcore, industrial, etc.
- A lot of personal commentary: usually on tech, web culture, my own life, sometimes politics, sometimes religion.
- Photos: My photos tend to be of nature, architecture, decay, and places. I'm not big on people in my shots.
- I don't post a lot of shared links. I try to post as much original content as possible.
- Profile Pic or Avatar
- A Mostly Completed 'About' Section
- Actual Post's
- Original Content Creators
- Respectful People
- People Who Exercise Restraint When Choosing What and How Much to Post
- Nunya Bidness AssociatesChief Executive Taco Taster, present
El Monterey All Natural Shredded Steak & Cheese Burrito
Made By: Ruiz Foods [USA] Required to Prepare: Microwave (or Oven) 280 calories per package And now for something really different! After th
The Noodle Freak: Review: Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy - Chicken
Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy comes with three packets that we are already familiar with in the Rich & Savory ones: seasoning, dried veget