Yo soy el rey del taco!
I joined G+ on June 30th 2011, but I've been online for a long time. I like to have fun, I hate drama. I enjoy underground games and music. I've always been into computers since I was a kid.
When following me, you can expect to see posts about the following:
- Video Games: mostly pc version, non mainstream games.
- Music: Usually hard agressive techno, breakcore, industrial, etc.
- A lot of personal commentary: usually on tech, web culture, my own life, sometimes politics, sometimes religion.
- Photos: My photos tend to be of nature, architecture, decay, and places. I'm not big on people in my shots.
- I don't post a lot of shared links. I try to post as much original content as possible.
As for circling, I tend to take a pretty relaxed approach, but there are a few things that will prevent me from circling people. I follow the 2 out of 3 rule. If you don't have at least 2 of the following 3 things I tend to not circle back.
- Profile Pic or Avatar
- A Mostly Completed 'About' Section
- Actual Post's
Not having this stuff makes me think you're boring or a bot. It's not a strict rule either, I have bent it and still lived to tell the tale.
There are also certain people I'm more willing to circle.
- Original Content Creators
- Respectful People
- People Who Exercise Restraint When Choosing What and How Much to Post