This seems like a bigger achievement than it looks : Two guys basically blindfolded, using a digital representation as their basis of motor functions like throwing/catching. Pretty wicked.
The speed of the calculations occuring here is absolutely mind-blowing.
Person A starts to move arm - computer A sends information displaying arm movements and torch location. computer B receives the information and displays it for Person B. All fast enough for Person B to actually physically catch the torch. The simulated times and distances and RL times and distances have to be within an extremely low margin to successfully catch a thrown object.
- Nunya Bidness AssociatesChief Executive Taco Taster, present
- Video Games: mostly PS4 or PC, non mainstream games.
- Music: Usually hard agressive techno, breakcore, industrial, etc.
- A lot of personal commentary: usually on tech, web culture, my own life, sometimes politics, sometimes religion.
- Photos: My photos tend to be of nature, architecture, decay, and places. I'm not big on people in my shots.
- I post a mix of shared and original content.
- Profile Pic or Avatar
- A Mostly Completed 'About' Section
- Actual Post's
- Original Content Creators
- Respectful People
- People Who Exercise Restraint When Choosing What and How Much to Post
- Taco UniversityTacofication, 1977 - present
- Fallout Shelter
- Adventure Xpress
El Monterey All Natural Shredded Steak & Cheese Burrito
Made By: Ruiz Foods [USA] Required to Prepare: Microwave (or Oven) 280 calories per package And now for something really different! After th
The Noodle Freak: Review: Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy - Chicken
Nissin Bowl Noodles Hot & Spicy comes with three packets that we are already familiar with in the Rich & Savory ones: seasoning, dried veget