Want to Be a Top Blogger? If you’d like to see your blog become widely read, influence people, and always come out on top in search results read on…
1. Have a Clear Objective
A blogger is more than just a writer; a blogger wears the hat of “publisher” as well. And don’t think of your publication as just a blog; consider it in the context of an online magazine. Not just something people occasionally skim the headlines of – no – rather a publication where they can dive in, relax a while, and learn something.
Read it all here: http://www.dirjournal.com/articles/blogging-on-top/
2. Know Your Audience
If you know nothing about marketing, let me tell you a secret… knowing who you’re speaking to is one of the most important things you can know. If you don’t know who you’re trying to reach and what types of content they’re interested in, consider taking a survey.
If you have a Facebook business page, the insights will tell you the demographics from where they live to what their gender is, from what language they speak to how old they are. Or try creating a simple survey. Ask what questions they need answered.
Spend some time learning not only the demographics of your audience but also psychographics.
A fascinating look at Google's attractive new photos app, with lots of screen shots. Looks like Autoawesome becomes Assisstant and there's a number of useful new features, such as snap to aspect ratios for common device displays. Hopefully we'll hear more about this from #GoogleIO later this week.
Thanks to for covering this story in and h/t .
Had a play with these myself but from what I've done so far I still prefer the older method of exporting to Photoshop. It is nice to be able to stick with one application to try out what "could be" however...
Playing around with the Story feature.. put together a quick "story" about the last London Photowalk I did with .
Good fodder for my new photography collection. Front cover is the original of the image that got me the commended print in photoclub in the pub. (It did require some channel swapping and numerous tweaks to get it to that state but this one is the pre tweaked original.)
- Google+, Wordpress, Social Mediapresent
- Open UniversityOpen Degree, 2011 - 2013
- Uckfield Community CollegeA-Levels, Maths, Chemistry and Physics
- Portsmouth UniversityComputer Visualisation
- Trials Frontier
- Werewolf Tycoon
- Only One
- WARHAMMER 40,000:SPACE WOLF
- Boom Beach
- AdVenture Capitalist
- Funny Posts - Any post that incites at the very least a wry smile.
- Dotwork Damian - Tattoo Artist friend.
- Sound-Affair - Pre-Owned Bang and Olufsen.
- AbbeyStationery - Manufacturing Stationer
- QuirkyWorks - Freelance Copywriter and Screenplay Writer.
- Web/Graphic Design, Tech Consultant, SEO, Analytics1998 - present
- FreelanceWeb/Graphics, 2004 - 2013
- Sound-Affair.comTechnical Specialist, 2012 - 2013
- AbbeyStationery.comTechnical Specialist, 2012 - 2013
- EcoCampUKWarden, 2012 - 2012
- The Fawcett InnBarstaff, 1998 - 2010
- Unofficial Evangelist...
- Friday Media GroupCurious About...
- Silicon Beach TrainingCurious About...
- Bloom Worldwide LtdCurious About...
- Bang & OlufsenCurious About...
- Online Marketing AcademyTesting
WORKING FROM HOME, Part-time, Hours to suit you. Good in Uckfield, YI301...
WORKING FROM HOME, Part-time, Hours to suit you. Good rates. Call today. 07810 356880, , Uckfield, 07810 356880., £00, YI301G04A
CameraSim simulates a digital SLR camera - SLR Photography Demystified
This SLR camera simulator shows you visually how ISO speed, aperture, shutter speed, and distance affect the outcome of your digital photos.
Dueling Banjos? More Like ONE Awesome Guitar Player
See more funny on Cheezburger.com
JRIM Special Issue: The Past, Present and Future of Interactive Marketing
Special Issue Announced As Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, I am pleased to announce that we have establ