To get you to read the next line. Read these well-explained tips to start your post.
“You have people who can’t go to the hospital because they don’t have money. So I started thinking, if you don’t have money, what do you have?” Gamal said.
“There’s garbage everywhere on the ground. So we decided to use garbage as a financial resource,” he continued.
He then created a company called Garbage Clinical Insurance which collects the trash that is given to him by his patients and then sells it to recycling companies. The money earned from the recycled garbage is then used to pay for medicine and health care for the people who turned in the trash.
"I learned in that moment, when I took everything from him, the importance of lying, not merely telling an untruth but lying, with passion and flourish like an actor on a stage claiming to know that which they do not know, for the lie that keeps hope and dreams intact is preferable to a truth that removes them. Lies and truths are easy to come by but dreams that sustain people through difficult lives are not. I wish I could take back the day."
- De La Salle University-ManilaMajor in Humanities, Minor in Political Science, 1989 - 1993
- De La Salle University-ManilaBachelor of Secondary Education, 1989 - 1993
- De La Salle University-ManilaDevelopment Studies, 1993 - 1995
- Hogeschool van AmsterdamMultimedia Design, 2003 - 2006
- I help your brand evolve from Content Maker to Content Crusader -- to create content not because it’s marketable, but because it matters. Empowering your target audience with compelling content that makes them smarter, transforms you into an authority in their eyes. My goal is to help you conquer content mediocrity and attract your ideal audience -- to nurture meaningful relationships with your audience by optimising content for discovery and conversion. Specifically, I'll develop and harmonise three essential elements of your social and online marketing: customer personas, relevant content offering, and touchpoints for engagement and conversion.
- I’ll also help your brand become social by design: Social is not what you do -- it’s what you are. For that to happen, we need strategy, planning, and courage. I won’t stop at at making you better in social media -- I’ll help you become a better business because of it.
- My passion for social and content is anchored by my solid experience in business analysis and requirements management. This enables me to apply an integrated approach to your projects and provide holistic solutions: you'll always get that extra value you deserve.
- Social Sense ConsultancyOwner / Social Business Analyst, Online Strategist, 2009 - present
- Call for ActionAssociate: Social Business Strategist
- Media CatalystBusiness / Content Analyst, 2006 - 2009
- De La Salle UniversityLecturer
Waarom de organisatiecultuur van Call for Action werkt - MT Management T...
Geen kantoor, da's de eigenzinnigheid van Call for Action. En klanten die niet weten wat ze willen, hoeven niet aan te kloppen.
Digital and social activism: no small change - Social Strategy & Con...
The social upheaval that exploded in Tunisia and Egypt is spreading across the Arab World. At the time of this writing, dissent is snowballi
Newsletter June - Leadership & Social Entrepreneurship
Ready for the upcoming Philippine Independence Day Picnics? One will be held on June 6 at Spaarnwoude Recreational Park - Houtrak, and anoth
4 hype-free steps to financing your social enterprise
Financing your social enterprise in the beginning is less about how to quickly get your ROI. Always keep in sight the return on objective (R
Leadership and social entrepreneurship is good business
Leadership and social entrepreneurship programme: business for social good makes good business sense.
Twenty years later: Ata-Manobos again, flee from military operations on ...
The Ata-Manobo Lumads repeated history as they fled from heavily militarized villages on foot and upon reaching access roads, boarded trucks
Radical change to Performance Reviews wins Atlassian prestiguous Human C...
I'm chuffed that the Human Capital Institute (HCI) and the Management Innovation eXchange (MIX) announced that Atlassian is a winners of the
Key business areas that drive social media success - Social Strategy &am...
Social media strategy is not an island. It is intricately connected to different business activities which, in turn, shape its success.
A cheaper but smarter way to increase organic reach on Facebook
There's a strategic way small businesses can increase organic reach on Facebook for free and yet stay relevant.
Snowden at SXSW: The NSA set fire to the future of the Internet
In his first extended comments to the public, Edward Snowden calls on the development community at South by Southwest to create more usable
Will Keywords be Replaced by Topics for Some Searches?
Will Google return results on whether or not there's a probability they are related by topic to a query, and a probability that they are a g
Who is building the institutions of the Twenty-First Century ?
A talk I gave at Meaning 2013 looking at startups and corporates and the lack of innovation in org design they both suffer from; plus, how w
How do you use social media to promote a boring product? - Schaefer Mark...
Is your product boring? Social media still might fit in your plans, as this example shows.
How to Build a LinkedIn Marketing Plan that Delivers Ongoing Results
Are you happy with how you are using LinkedIn?LinkedIn offers companies multiple marketing opportunities, but which ones are right for your
HOW TO NURTURE LEADERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN MIGRANT WORKER’S SOCIE...
Globalization has pushed us to great discoveries and innovation each and every single moment. The world is seen as borderless with thousands