#realestate #fsbo #sellers
In this case study, I'll show you exactly how I do it...
- Ohio State UniversityBachelor of Science Business - Finance, 1982 - 1986
My hobbies include reading (history, theology, sci-fi, technology, etc.), our dog, fishing and I have been known to play a video game or two.
- I am a Realtor agent with Bill Brown Real Estate Services. We've been providing boutique real estate services and generating ecstatic customers for the last three decades.
- My real estate expertise is enhanced by my years in the financial services and internet technology industries creating and negotiating large, complex deals.
- Put my marketing and negotiating skills to work for you in selling and / or acquiring your next home or home-away-from-home.
- Make use of my negotiating and organizational skills in providing for you a smooth transaction and closing.
- Enjoy the benefits of my technology background utilizing modern marketing, communication & documentation processes to serve you efficiently, confidentially and securely.
If you would like to see more of my professional background, visit my LinkedIn page.
- Tim Renshaw ConsultingCEO & President, 2012 - presentProfessional Technical Coaching (ProtTechCoach.com), Product Management & Sales Support Consulting. Supporting several customers at this time as well as working as Co-Founder for 3pTALK.com.
- Tim Renshaw, RealtorRealtor, 2014 - presentRealtor specializing in Executive Country Living Properties in & around Forsyth County / Cumming, GA, north of Atlanta. https://TimRenshaw.com
- 3pTalkCo-Founder, 2012 - 2013Chief Product Officer for this secure messaging product / service. 3pTALK.com for more information.
- PasswordBankDirector, Product Management, 8 - 1Identity as a Service (IDaas). Recently sold to Symantec.
- CA Inc.Director, Technical Consultant, 10 - 8Sales support role for Arcot Systems and related CA product lines after acquisition of Arcot Sytems by CA, Inc.
- Arcot SystemsDirector, Sales Engineering, 6 - 12Sales support role for Arcot Systems products and services.
- TriCipherVP Product Solutions | Evangelist, 3 - 1Involved in the founding of the company as SingleSignOn.Net through several rounds of funding through January 2004 when the company became TriCipher, Inc. Worked in a variety of capacities throughout the life of the organization from fund raising to business development to marketing to salesperson to sales engineer all the while serving a key role in product management and as public facing technology and product evangelist. Over the last couple of years served not only as evangelist and product specialist, but took on formal management of the Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Support teams.
- CheckFreeProduct Manager, 1998 - 2001Product Manager for Bill Presentation services then for Payment Products services both new product initiatives.
- Bank One CorporationRisk Analyst, 1995 - 1998Led IT support for the Audit and Legal departments.
- Huntington BancsharesNetwork Technology Analyst, 1986 - 1995Began in a traditional commercial analyst role analyzing the financial strength, risk and overall credit worthiness of commercial businesses and gradually moving to an information technology focused career. This grounding in banking has served well from a business and risk recognition / management standpoint in application to e-commerce. The change in career focus while at Huntington to technology operations developed the strong, practical, information technology and infrastructure skills that continue to pay dividends in my current focus on product management for the e-commerce economy.
Cumming Aquatic Center opens for season tonight with anniversary party
CUMMING — The Cumming Aquatic Center is no stranger to hosting birthday parties, but tonight it will have a celebration of its own.
Lupica: Donald Trump's Indiana victory KOs Republican Party - NY Daily News
What Donald Trump has done is not just take out all the other candidates who started out on the stage with him.
Rafael Cruz: "I Implore Every Member of the Body of Christ to Vote Accor...
Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback
Catching a Flight? Budget Hours, Not Minutes, for Security - The New Yor...
Fewer T.S.A. screeners, tighter budgets, new checkpoint procedures and growing numbers of passengers have led to epic security lines, and th
The Complete Guide To Giving A Great Handshake | The Art Of Manliness
Whether you're first meeting someone or greeting them for the hundredth time, a good handshake is important. A strong shake conveys confiden
5 Major Reasons Why People Don’t Like Real Estate Agents (And How You Ca...
5 Major Reasons Why People Don’t Like Real Estate Agents (And How You Can Prove Them Wrong!)
The Shores of Lake Erie Tour 2016 – Landmark Events
Event Summary Tour Highlights Speakers Schedule Accommodations Tickets Study Prep Event Summary oin us on the shores of Lake Erie as we intr
Yes, the Bible trumps the Constitution here in America (and everywhere e...
With "The Bible Bill" once again getting national press as it nears the finish line in the Tennessee State General Assembly, which is to con
Milk, Meat and Maturity (Or: How dwelling on entry-level truth keeps Chr...
The basics of the Gospel are no doubt supernatural beauties and profound truths worthy of infinite contemplation and celebration...but if we
California and New York pass sweeping robot employment legislation (a.k....
With the passage of a $15 minimum wage into law in California and New York states this week, one thing is clear. Well, several mostly unfort
How To Get Approved For A Mortgage When Buying A Home
One of the first steps in the home buying process is getting approved for a mortgage. There are certain steps that need to be taken. Find ou