If you get to the area, enjoy fishing and want to have a great chance of getting into a mess of 'em, give Ryan Coleman a shout... and tell him I sent ya!
Solid example of how trans-formative an open floor plan, great room approach can be. Want to update an older house with serious impact? Get that kitchen opened out onto the rest of the house! Not exactly a new idea, but I've recently seen some potentially great houses marred by this having not yet been done.
For me, it was a tough pick between Barbe and the Turman, but I went with... You'll have to reply to this post to get my answer. <grin>
The drastic drop of oil prices has a huge ripple effect on the entire economy including, as this article points out, mortgage rates... initially one direction, later in another. The ripples aren't just from one industry, oil, to another industry such as financial rates, but the ripples are through time. So while the initial effect may be to lower mortgage prices, over time cheaper oil will likely heat up the overall economy putting upward pressure on rates.
If you are interested in striking while rates are low, now's likely a good time before the ripples get ahead of you!
From listing to multiple offers & under contract in 13 days!
Frankly, this beautiful home did most of the “work” aided by great sellers who followed our marketing plan to the letter!
The real estate market is indeed recovering, but not yet settled into a smooth groove. Consequently, having the right marketing approach is important to overcome uncertainty and rapidly changing expectations while achieving your goals in the sale of your home.
Contact me for a free consultation and find out how we can put the same plan to work for you!
“The average staged home spends 57 fewer days on the market (45 vs. 102 days) than a comparable un-staged property.”
People love a story. They particularly enjoy their own story and obviously want it to be happy and comfortable. Staging is a term of the theater. Theaters are where stories are told.
What story do buyers see when they walk through your theater, yours or theirs? Even if it is theirs will it be a happy story or one of “gotta paint this”, “gotta replace that”?
Effective staging moves beyond removing objections, as important as that is, and takes customers to where they see themselves and their family living life. Staging is theater in helping the viewer enter a new space and be told a story. In this case, they have a story they want to play in their head and staging is simply making it easy for that story to be joyful, relaxing and with a happy ending… for them and you!
Recent experience in staging: I've shown a house several times this week that is excellently staged. Enthusiastic feedback and return visits with spouses are one of the benefits of a well staged house in a busy market. Once you have one spouse having seen an exciting story, they will share it! You know you're staging is effective when you hear prospective buyers discussing family activities taking place in various rooms and even beginning to maneuver for claiming of bedrooms.
When your agent suggests you invest in staging, it is money with a quantitative ROI to you!
Sub-head: Another Day, Another Data Breach Story: Panic / Yawns ensue.
Are you one of those that panics and runs to shut down your devices vowing to never go on the internet again when one of these stories hits? Or are you understandably hardened to this kind of news such that you yawn, shrug and move on?
Reality is that there’s no need for panic, but you certainly shouldn’t move blithely forward without taking some action. There are a gazillion articles out there about all the bazillion things you can do to secure yourself. Given that this is a real estate related blog, I’d like to focus on just two:
1) One that protects your identity and hence, your credit score and then
2) One that can protect you throughout your online life.
Forsyth County is known for all of our great parks, beautiful green space and active community involvement. All of these elements played a role in an award the county recently received. Forsyth County was presented with the Community Improvement and Greening Award as part of the 36th Annual Keep Georgia Beautiful Awards.
The Community Improvement and Greening Award that was presented to Forsyth County recognized our efforts to preserve and improve the beauty of our community, including outdoor environmental education, enhancement of public areas, community gardens, bike paths and pedestrian walkways, and working with the public and with community organizations.
- Tim Renshaw, RealtorRealtor, 2014 - presentRealtor specializing in Executive Country Living Properties in & around Forsyth County / Cumming, GA, north of Atlanta. https://TimRenshaw.com
- Tim Renshaw ConsultingCEO & President, 2 - 2014Professional Technical Coaching (ProtTechCoach.com), Product Management & Sales Support Consulting. Supporting several customers at this time as well as working as Co-Founder for 3pTALK.com.
- 3pTalkCo-Founder, 2012 - 2013Chief Product Officer for this secure messaging product / service. 3pTALK.com for more information.
- PasswordBankDirector, Product Management, 8 - 1Identity as a Service (IDaas). Recently sold to Symantec.
- CA Inc.Director, Technical Consultant, 10 - 8Sales support role for Arcot Systems and related CA product lines after acquisition of Arcot Sytems by CA, Inc.
- Arcot SystemsDirector, Sales Engineering, 6 - 12Sales support role for Arcot Systems products and services.
- TriCipherVP Product Solutions | Evangelist, 3 - 1Involved in the founding of the company as SingleSignOn.Net through several rounds of funding through January 2004 when the company became TriCipher, Inc. Worked in a variety of capacities throughout the life of the organization from fund raising to business development to marketing to salesperson to sales engineer all the while serving a key role in product management and as public facing technology and product evangelist. Over the last couple of years served not only as evangelist and product specialist, but took on formal management of the Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Support teams.
- CheckFreeProduct Manager, 1998 - 2001Product Manager for Bill Presentation services then for Payment Products services both new product initiatives.
- Bank One CorporationRisk Analyst, 1995 - 1998Led IT support for the Audit and Legal departments.
- Huntington BancsharesNetwork Technology Analyst, 1986 - 1995Began in a traditional commercial analyst role analyzing the financial strength, risk and overall credit worthiness of commercial businesses and gradually moving to an information technology focused career. This grounding in banking has served well from a business and risk recognition / management standpoint in application to e-commerce. The change in career focus while at Huntington to technology operations developed the strong, practical, information technology and infrastructure skills that continue to pay dividends in my current focus on product management for the e-commerce economy.
My hobbies include reading (history, theology, sci-fi, technology, etc.), our dog, fishing and I have been known to play a video game or two.
I have 20+ years of experience in IT (Information Technology) in large and small companies. This experience ranges from IT operations to product design & management to sales & marketing in banking, online payments, identity management, network security, cryptographic products and more. My goal then as now, is to make the best use of technology to achieve practical, real world solutions with as much security and privacy practices in place while retaining usability.
If you would like to see more of my professional background, visit my LinkedIn page.
- Ohio State UniversityBachelor of Science Business - Finance, 1982 - 1986
6 steps for maximizing your real estate Internet exposure | Inman
Applying the following online exposure concepts will help you distinguish yourself from the overcrowded sea of real estate agents, generate
Pirates, Presidents Conquistadors and More Tour Audio (MP3 Album) – Land...
Set in historic St. Augustine, Florida, these are recordings from our 2014 and 2015 Pirates, Presidents, Conquistadors and More! Tour. Surro
200+ Reasons Why Sellers Need a Realtor | Visual.ly
While not all inclusive, this list identifies MANY of the things your Realtor®, will do for you or on your behalf. If your real estate agent
Download "The Christian Magistrate: a Discourse, with an Appendix" (by T...
The moral law defines and declares the crime, but says nothing of the punishment. The Judicial law is the fence that God himself set round t
About Us | Eagle Eye Home Inspections Cumming Georgia
Michael Sebastian is a Cumming Georgia home inspector providing unbiased, accurate and thorough home inspections in Cumming Georgia and the
Binge-Watching TV Linked to Depression, Loneliness | Variety
Put down that remote control, binge watchers, and get some fresh air. A new study conducted by the University of Texas at Austin discovered
American Pastor Saeed Writes Letter Thanking President Obama for “Standi...
American Pastor Saeed Abedini has written a letter from his Iranian jail cell to President Obama thanking him for meeting with his wife and
Pork Carnitas Recipe : Melissa d'Arabian : Food Network
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pork Carnitas recipe from Melissa d'Arabian.