And todays inspection trivia question is:......
In what year did smoke detectors become required in all bedrooms or sleeping rooms per residential building code? (inspector freinds cant play)!
- Ohio State UniversityBachelor of Science Business - Finance, 1982 - 1986
My hobbies include reading (history, theology, sci-fi, technology, etc.), our dog, fishing and I have been known to play a video game or two.
- I am a Realtor agent with Bill Brown Real Estate Services. We've been providing boutique real estate services and generating ecstatic customers for the last three decades.
- My real estate expertise is enhanced by my years in the financial services and internet technology industries creating and negotiating large, complex deals.
- Put my marketing and negotiating skills to work for you in selling and / or acquiring your next home or home-away-from-home.
- Make use of my negotiating and organizational skills in providing for you a smooth transaction and closing.
- Enjoy the benefits of my technology background utilizing modern marketing, communication & documentation processes to serve you efficiently, confidentially and securely.
If you would like to see more of my professional background, visit my LinkedIn page.
- Tim Renshaw ConsultingCEO & President, 2012 - presentProfessional Technical Coaching (ProtTechCoach.com), Product Management & Sales Support Consulting. Supporting several customers at this time as well as working as Co-Founder for 3pTALK.com.
- Tim Renshaw, RealtorRealtor, 2014 - presentRealtor specializing in Executive Country Living Properties in & around Forsyth County / Cumming, GA, north of Atlanta. https://TimRenshaw.com
- 3pTalkCo-Founder, 2012 - 2013Chief Product Officer for this secure messaging product / service. 3pTALK.com for more information.
- PasswordBankDirector, Product Management, 8 - 1Identity as a Service (IDaas). Recently sold to Symantec.
- CA Inc.Director, Technical Consultant, 10 - 8Sales support role for Arcot Systems and related CA product lines after acquisition of Arcot Sytems by CA, Inc.
- Arcot SystemsDirector, Sales Engineering, 6 - 12Sales support role for Arcot Systems products and services.
- TriCipherVP Product Solutions | Evangelist, 3 - 1Involved in the founding of the company as SingleSignOn.Net through several rounds of funding through January 2004 when the company became TriCipher, Inc. Worked in a variety of capacities throughout the life of the organization from fund raising to business development to marketing to salesperson to sales engineer all the while serving a key role in product management and as public facing technology and product evangelist. Over the last couple of years served not only as evangelist and product specialist, but took on formal management of the Sales Engineering, Professional Services and Support teams.
- CheckFreeProduct Manager, 1998 - 2001Product Manager for Bill Presentation services then for Payment Products services both new product initiatives.
- Bank One CorporationRisk Analyst, 1995 - 1998Led IT support for the Audit and Legal departments.
- Huntington BancsharesNetwork Technology Analyst, 1986 - 1995Began in a traditional commercial analyst role analyzing the financial strength, risk and overall credit worthiness of commercial businesses and gradually moving to an information technology focused career. This grounding in banking has served well from a business and risk recognition / management standpoint in application to e-commerce. The change in career focus while at Huntington to technology operations developed the strong, practical, information technology and infrastructure skills that continue to pay dividends in my current focus on product management for the e-commerce economy.
Terrorist Alert: U.S. State Dept Warns Americans Abroad to Steer Clear o...
The embassy says: “Terrorist groups may possibly utilize similar methods used in the recent Paris attacks,” meaning bombs and assault rifles
Remember the Time an Islamic Invasion Was Crushed in Four Hours? | Weste...
Yes, it was a long time ago. 444 years to the day. A jihadist invasion of Europe was stopped in its tracks in a head-on contest of wills. Th
Landmark Events | Grand Canyon Adventure — Coming in 2016!
Grand Canyon Adventure August 13-16, 2016. G et ready for four fantastic days experiencing the geology, theology and history of the Grand Ca
Veterans Thank You for Your Service! - Tim Renshaw
Veterans Thank you for your Service
Broker Open House Versus Total Stranger Open House
Broker Open House Versus Total Stranger Open House. Fancy total strangers going through your stuff? There are better ways to market your hou
As scientists warn of ‘chilling effect’ on research, congressman doubles...
A nasty fight between a senior House Republican and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration over a recent climate change study i
Easy Agent Pro — The Best Examples Of Real Estate Website...
When it comes to real estate websites, one of the best tactics to consider is publishing neighborhood pages. Why’s that? Simple: These pages
Evergreen Content: Get More Traffic Without More Writing |
Social Media and Creativity Collide
Massachusetts Real Estate Talk - Don’t Fall For The Guaranteed Home Sale
How Do Guaranteed Sale Programs Work?When thinking about selling your home the possibility exists that you will come across one of the great
Preserve at Etowah Neighborhood Real Estate Analysis - Tim Renshaw
The Preserve at Etowah Neighborhood Real Estate Analysis. The average home price in 2015 is up 29% since 2012 in The Preserve at Etowah!