1) if this is the power cord end ... it is a no brainer... off to Home Depot for a lamp cord plug.
2) If this is connected to the power supply end, time for some minor surgery ...Find a Jr/Sr. EE in the Band and head off the Benedum Engineering hall ... split that cord with an exacto knife, you have about .75" to play with. expose the conductors, and solder them up. Then loop the cord back onto the transformer and tape it down with electrical tape to provide some stress relief for the solder joint.
A minor hiccup :), and a green solution to boot.
- University of PittsburghPart-Time Instructor, 2013 - present
- University of PittsburghTeaching Assistant/Grader, 2010 - 2010
- University of PittsburghGrader, 2011 - 2011
- University of PittsburghWorkshop Planning Assistant, 2012 - 2012
- University of PittsburghGraduate Student Researcher, 2013 - 2013
- University of PittsburghComputer Science (master), 2012 - present
- University of PittsburghComputer Science (postbaccalaureate study), 2011 - 2012
- University of PittsburghChemical Engineering (bachelor), Nuclear Engineering, Music, 2006 - 2010
LaTeX/Packages/Listings - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
in the example there is a Python source, but it doesn't matter: you can include any file but you have to write the full file name. It wi
Peter Selinger: LaTeX macros for Fitch style natural deduction
[home]. LaTeX macros for Fitch style natural deduction. Fitch-style natural deduction is a system for writing proofs in propositional logic
The Different Types of Pasta: What Kind is on my Plate?
Share your love for pasta! Want to showcase this infographic on your website, or share it with your friends? Sweet, we'd love that! Simp
Adjusting VIMs colors [Archive] - JustLinux Forums
[Archive] Adjusting VIMs colors Technical