It's been a long time coming. Chrome looks about to pass IE in browser share. I love competition in the computer industry. It keeps everyone honest.
Won't be long now.
161 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 55 previous comments
- Does anyone have any insight into the cyclical nature of the ie and Chrome trend lines - I would thought that with such large users bases that such steep changes would be highly unlikelyApr 24, 2012
- On the weekends people are free to choose their browser. They're forced to use IE because of corporate policy, etc..Apr 24, 2012
- Ah! should have realised myself as I am in the electricity industry and we see the same peak load pattern - weekday/weekend loads reflecting commercial useApr 24, 2012
- GO GREEN!!!!! <3 <3Apr 26, 2012
- Now the biggest one is chrome..!!Oct 10, 2012
- Several of my techie friends who were early adopters of Chrome have since abandoned it, saying that used to be great but has become a real memory hog. YMMV of course.Oct 10, 2012