http://huff.to/MZ5tED [ #ohai #veronicamarsmovie !]
We'll be hanging out on air this week capturing the fun:
Monday, March 10 w/ : http://bit.ly/sxswhangout
Tuesday, March 11 w/ :
Wednesday, March 12 w/ : http://bit.ly/djskeehuffpost
A Most definite great week and !
We're looking forward to it ers!!!
As I try to demonstrate this in my report, these cultural aspects can have far reaching implications... The relationship that sales and marketing have matter a great deal.
Technology in Education "Developing Relationships & Delivering Value"
A good Community Manager's skills could resolve a lot of these issues.
and I invite you to co-create with us and write a new book to be available by May 2014.
Please contribute 500-700 words on leadership. You know we don't mean the traditional sense of leadership, but the CreatingIs Re-Imagining Leadership. http://bit.ly/creatingis
Please let us know if you have any questions and please forward to anyone you know who should be contributing to this book.
Thank you! Let's start re-imagining leadership and taking action today.
- Social Media Club NYCEvent Logistics, 2013 - present
- Talent CultureCommunity Manager, 2012 - present
- The Huffington PostDirector of Community, 2012 - present
- My Community Manager: Providing social media consulting and training to organizations and brands looking to grow their online communitiesFounder. Mentor. Consultant. Speaker, 2011 - present
- Lake County Social Networking: Creating Meaning Connections in the greater Chicago area.Founder/Chief Connector of People, Ideas and Brands, 2009 - 2013
- AstekSenior Community Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Social Media Club Chicago. Living the moto: If you get it, Share it.Director of Communications/Community Manager, 2009 - 2012
- ZaarlyChicago Dream Team Captain, 2011 - 2011
- Director of Community at Huffington Post
- Organizer of Community Manager Appreciation Day 24 Hour Hangout #cmgrhangout #CMAD
- Leadership Team for Social Media Club NYC Past: Social Media Club Chicago
- Community Manager for TalentCulture
- Meeting Professionals International - Chicago Area Chapter
- Founder of My Community Manager
- Founder of Community Manager UNconference #cmgrUN
- Co-Founder of Chicago Community Manager Group
- Founding member of Lake County Social Networking
- Western Kentucky University
- Arizona State University
- Buffalo Grove High School
- @tamcdonald AKA Tim McDonald (current)
- Tim McDonald on My Community Manager (current)
- Tim McDonald on TalentCulture (current)
- Tim McDonald on The Huffington Post (current)
- Tim McDonald on HuffPost Live (current)
- Tim McDonald 12 Most (current)
- Tim McDonald on Buzz (current)
- Tim McDonald on Storify (current)
- Tim McDonald on Listly (current)
- Meddle.it (current)
- CreatingIs (current)
How smart trial lawyers start and finish their presentations with booken...
Use bookends to make a presentation your audience will remember!
3 Unexpected Productivity Strategies From Wharton Professor Adam Grant
Adam Grant, an organizational psychology professor at the Wharton School, is a man in demand. In addition to his teaching duties, he’s a pop
Customer Service: The Future Of Real Time Marketing
Sure, there have been a few tremendously opportune Real Time Marketing applications that have driven brands into a tailspin of trying to fig
How to Be Fascinating in 5 Easy Steps | Switch and Shift
If you watch Switch and Shift TV, you already know my favorite hobby: I collect fascinating people! I’ve been doing it my whole life, though
5 Ways To Create Unparalleled Customer Experiences
All companies claim that customer support is a top priority, but how many are reinforcing these steps to create better experiences? An avera
The Future of Technology | Google+ The HuffPost Live Story
Little did I know I'm in this 'Google+ The HuffPost Live Story' video. Well, la di da!
The F-Word: What Chelsea Handler and I Have in Common
I know, I know - you’ve read a dozen “Best Advice” columns. At this point you feel like you could write one yourself. It would go something
Why You Should Care About Your Company's Emotional Culture
Does your workplace feel distant? All you need is love--and these five ways to make everyone feel appreciated.
How to Unhook Yourself from Negativity - Oprah.com
Ed and Deb Shapiro explain why it's helpful to react to others' negativity with positivity. Plus, try their three-step kindness meditation t
How to Love and Appreciate Your Online Community, a #CMGRHangout Convers...
What do you really love about your community? The way people speak to one another. Compassionate, thoughtful, helpful responses. See this th
Human brain now reacts to emoticons naturally, says study
The humble smiley face or ‘emoticon’ is now much more than a simple pattern of colons and symbols. According to a recent study, the human br