- Liu Xiaobo
~ Irwin Kula
- Be The Change RevolutionsPurveyor of Purpose, 2014 - present
- CreatingIsCo-Founder, 2014 - present
- Social Media Club NYCEvent Logistics, 2013 - present
- My Community Manager: Providing social media consulting and training to organizations and brands looking to grow their online communitiesFounder. Mentor. Consultant. Speaker, 2011 - present
- The Huffington PostDirector of Community, 2012 - 2014
- Talent CultureCommunity Manager, 2012 - 2014
- Lake County Social Networking: Creating Meaning Connections in the greater Chicago area.Founder/Chief Connector of People, Ideas and Brands, 2009 - 2013
- AstekSenior Community Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Social Media Club Chicago. Living the moto: If you get it, Share it.Director of Communications/Community Manager, 2009 - 2012
- ZaarlyChicago Dream Team Captain, 2011 - 2011
- Director of Community at Huffington Post
- Organizer of Community Manager Appreciation Day 24 Hour Hangout #cmgrhangout #CMAD
- Leadership Team for Social Media Club NYC Past: Social Media Club Chicago
- Community Manager for TalentCulture
- Meeting Professionals International - Chicago Area Chapter
- Founder of My Community Manager
- Founder of Community Manager UNconference #cmgrUN
- Co-Founder of Chicago Community Manager Group
- Founding member of Lake County Social Networking
- Western Kentucky University
- Arizona State University
- Buffalo Grove High School
- @tamcdonald AKA Tim McDonald (current)
- Tim McDonald on My Community Manager (current)
- Tim McDonald on TalentCulture (current)
- Tim McDonald on The Huffington Post (current)
- Tim McDonald on HuffPost Live (current)
- Tim McDonald 12 Most (current)
- Tim McDonald on Buzz (current)
- Tim McDonald on Storify (current)
- Tim McDonald on Listly (current)
- Meddle.it (current)
- CreatingIs (current)
How Community Management Revealed Itself to Me | @tamcdonald
Tim McDonald shares his story of how Community Management revealed itself to him starting all the way back in 4th Grade.
Dial Up the Magic of This Moment: Philosopher Joanna Macy on How Rilke C...
"Death is our friend precisely because it brings us into absolute and passionate presence with all that is here, that is natural, that is lo
Werner Herzog on Creativity, Self-Reliance, Making a Living of What You ...
"If your project has real substance, ultimately the money will follow you like a common cur in the street with its tail between its legs."
#CMGRHangout presents: Community Management for a Cause
#CMGRHangout with us on Friday, August 22nd at 2pm EST to learn from those who spend their days focused on helping a cause through community
How a Podcast Built a Business: The Lou Mongello Story |
Social Media Marketing Podcast 106, in this episode Lou Mongello shares how his hobby podcast turned into a full-time business.
Seth's Blog: Experiencing something other than the prevailing system
Sandeep points us to 'Sign', a restaurant in Toronto where every waiter is deaf and the only way to order is with ASL. This isn't a tourist
Secret Recipes to Growing a Small Niche Business Like Crumbs Into a Larg...
As someone involved in retail, restaurants, franchising and certainly connected to the baked-goods industry, I've been asked to share my tho
Isaac Asimov on Optimism vs. Cynicism about the Human Spirit
Why cynicism is, above all, a disservice to our own happiness. "As long as there is one upright man, as long as there is one compassionat
Tim McDonald Speaks on the Power of #RCUS | Business Innovation Factory
"We want our Collaborative Innovation Summit filled from stage to seats with people sharing transformation ideas and stories," says BIF Crea
Don’t Protest the Collaborative Economy –Lead It | Web Strategy by Jerem...
Yesterday, thousands of infuriated taxi drivers across dozens of European brought each of their cities to a standstill. The taxis launched t
GoPro Official Website: The World's Most Versatile Camera
World's most Versatile Camera | HERO3+ Black Edition
5 Myths Socially Conscious Entrepreneurs Need To Ignore | Fast Company |...
Whether you call it Shared Value or Benefit Corporations, the future of capitalism--companies that care--is creating a meaningful competitiv
3 Ways to Expose Your Competition's Bad Character or Lack of Credibility
Learn how to make your point, fascinate others and close deals just like the best trial lawyers in the world!