- Social Media Club NYCEvent Logistics, 2013 - present
- The Huffington PostDirector of Community, 2012 - present
- My Community Manager: Providing social media consulting and training to organizations and brands looking to grow their online communitiesFounder. Mentor. Consultant. Speaker, 2011 - present
- Talent CultureCommunity Manager, 2012 - 2014
- Lake County Social Networking: Creating Meaning Connections in the greater Chicago area.Founder/Chief Connector of People, Ideas and Brands, 2009 - 2013
- AstekSenior Community Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Social Media Club Chicago. Living the moto: If you get it, Share it.Director of Communications/Community Manager, 2009 - 2012
- ZaarlyChicago Dream Team Captain, 2011 - 2011
- Director of Community at Huffington Post
- Organizer of Community Manager Appreciation Day 24 Hour Hangout #cmgrhangout #CMAD
- Leadership Team for Social Media Club NYC Past: Social Media Club Chicago
- Community Manager for TalentCulture
- Meeting Professionals International - Chicago Area Chapter
- Founder of My Community Manager
- Founder of Community Manager UNconference #cmgrUN
- Co-Founder of Chicago Community Manager Group
- Founding member of Lake County Social Networking
- Western Kentucky University
- Arizona State University
- Buffalo Grove High School
- @tamcdonald AKA Tim McDonald (current)
- Tim McDonald on My Community Manager (current)
- Tim McDonald on TalentCulture (current)
- Tim McDonald on The Huffington Post (current)
- Tim McDonald on HuffPost Live (current)
- Tim McDonald 12 Most (current)
- Tim McDonald on Buzz (current)
- Tim McDonald on Storify (current)
- Tim McDonald on Listly (current)
- Meddle.it (current)
- CreatingIs (current)
The Lost, Surprisingly Soulful Art of Corporate Identity
A book compiles some of the most influential, paperbound graphic bibles from a previous era of business.
Coolvap Refrigeration Coils Offer C Stores Guaranteed Energy Savings
Reihl Efficient Refrigeration Evaporator Coils with Coolvap Technology are guaranteed to save at least 35% in electrical consumption.
How to Use Meta Content to Drive Online Community Engagement
Dennis uses the term “meta content” to refer to information about the community itself. Meta content can build stronger ties among community
Ed and Deb Shapiro welcome Arianna Huffington to discuss Thrive: The Thi...
Ed and Deb Shapiro welcome Arianna Huffington to talk about her new impassioned and compelling book, Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining
The Big Reason to Hire Superstar Employees Isn't the Work They Do
It's who they let you hire next.
Switch and Shift's Top 75 List of Human Business Champions | Switch and ...
All around us are thought leaders who know that being “human first” must be a core characteristic. That focusing on building a positive, ena
Reddit Starts Listing Trending Subreddits To Get More Users Into Its Sma...
Subreddits are, perhaps, reddit's biggest strength. Introduced in 2008, they're a huge part of the reason why the site rose to popularity, a
Focus Your Business with this 4-Dimensional Approach to Pinpointing Your...
Focus Your Business with this 4-Dimensional Approach to Pinpointing Your Sweet Spot
Learn how National Geographic builds customer relationships that last a ...
Creating a strong customer-brand relationship is especially vital for the success of subscription-based products. Here's how National Geogra
The Evolutionary Mystery of Left-Handedness and What It Reveals About Ho...
From Medieval sword-fighters to Broca's brains, or why the hand may hold the key to the link between creativity and mental illness. "Saha
Slacktivism: Technology Is Only as Good as the People Who Use It
Since the dawn of social media, citizens of the social space have been exposed to an ever-increasing number of causes and movements. This in
Graphic: A Timeline of Corporations in the Collaborative Economy | Web S...
Crowds are on the rise, backed by powerful technology. The collaborative economy is a powerful movement. People are sharing goods, services,